Your Whispering Dunes Moments

I’m bored chilling in Whispering Dunes, so I started wondering; “What are others doing in Whispering Dunes?” And here I am. Feel free to show videos or pics.

1 Like

Falling into holes I can’t escape.

3 Likes

switch striking the scarab to the village and letting it have a swim because it just vibes doe😳

2 Likes

Getting out of holes other people can’t escape because I’m a trickster with lvl 7 disengage

1 Like

Not playing the expansion at all anymore

1 Like

switch strike the scarab up on top of the ranger bosses’ tower

1 Like

Experiencing burnout, Complaining about it…

ect

1 Like

Running around trying to find exit and hermit’s cave

2 Likes

using my lvl 26 to do the quest but reading this tabbed out waiting for day to end then tabbing back in just to realize a wurm spawned near you and shot you to death.

1 Like

Having 3 people with me battling my first Auktufiti and having the two other dudes die to a lagspike while I live and get a swift Ballista

1 Like

Logging out near a hole, then logging in just to fall down and get stung by a deathsting.

1 Like

Getting lost in the edge of the map while trying to look for a way up the anvil without realizing there was a tunnel up for hours.
Edit:
Bonus: Dying after falling right into the bandit outpost from Vulture’s Landing.

1 Like

Walking around in circles for hours because I don’t know where to go.

3 Likes

the first thing i did after gauntlet and entering the whispering dunes:

(sunny outside)

runs until all my stamina is gone

cant get anymore stamina

“I NEED A CAR”

realizes im taking damage

finds oasis

“W A T E R”

people all over with these buckets behind their backs mock me as i walked :sadclown:

1 Like

F… adding this random sentence so that “the body is clear”

1 Like

this crab is the king of the dunes

1 Like

finding the hunter outpost by runnin around it and didnt even notice that im runnin around it

1 Like

im grinding new slots and yeeting things

yeet

1 Like

Currently vibing in the desert

1 Like

Rn Im saving up beetle crystals for shades (just need 496 more)

1 Like