When all the enemies are broken

guess_ill%20die
Seriously though, the hitboxes are insane. I hope this bug gets fixed tomorrow so that way I can level up my characters.

1 Like

GUESS ILL DIE xD LOL YEA TRUUUUUUUU:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::weary::weary:

Haha, Yes. Very relate-able indeed. This makes me Laugh Out Loud every time I lay my eyes upon it! :joy:

For whatever reason, this bug stopped happening when the amount of players in the game lowered. I don’t have the slightest clue what caused it, but it isn’t happening to me any more.

It was terrible in any zone I was in. I guess the next weekend testing will be in a few weeks because of this bad weekend testing.

[Thanks for playing! We plan on opening up paid access in a couple weeks once we have more content]

(from game description)

Yea, I guess. It was definitely terrible in all zones. I’m just saying at times like now or late last night, I haven’t experienced any ghost damage at all.

They should have just delayed the testing until Sunday and fixed all the major bugs like that one (obviously that had to see if it had bugs, but still). I hope they fix everything next time it opens.

Since The Bug Can Affect Every Zone And Makes It Unplayable For Most Players, It Will Probably Be One Of The First Bugs To Be Patched.

They had no idea about this bug existing. The bug was most likely caused by having a lot people in the game (No clue why, maybe it had to do with invisible dead bodies, or global damage, who knows) The playtest was the only way that a bug like this would have been found, since this bug doesn’t happen with low amounts of players online.