What do you think of the game so far?

I think it is amazing!

1 Like

reminds me of maplestory but fun

It’s an amazing game on my opinion, It’s better than lots of games and it didn’t even release yet.

Game is absolutely amazing and the amount of work put into it is incredible! Very eager to see how far this game goes. :smiley:

1 Like

yes the game is amazing

From what I’ve played, it’s a promising game with a great development team behind it. I can’t wait for this game to come out, I’m really looking forward towards the release.

It is just the demo too, it is going to be so fun!

From what I’ve seen, it definitely looks like a very well polished game. The building is amazing, and the atmosphere is very immersive. However, it doesn’t look worth 10 dollars to me just yet. Hopefully it’ll get there soon.

1 Like

;C I forget about testing last saturday , but i am very hyped for play it in the next one , i hope the game have a great variety of skills and well designed skills ;3

I think it is great so far and I really like the style of everything. I am really excited for it’s release.

Amazing game, Updates every week that is already a big factor of MMORPG games. Amazing staff, amazing people who actually play the game. Posotive Community. Overall. Quote me on this “Best Game on Roblox”

Simple