Weekly stew secret formula

It’s pretty obvious that I’m done with The Weekly Stew. I had a ton of fun writing the articles/newspapers, but with Vesteria’s slower schedule writing became difficult and I lost motivation pretty easily. I don’t plan to make any more issues of The Weekly Stew anytime soon, I can hardly even get myself to play much of Vesteria, or talk on the forums nowadays.
So, I’m leaving the recipe in your hands.

Ingredients:

• 20 red mushrooms
  • 3 ground mushroom spores
  • shredded hog meat thigh
  • 1-2 quarts of pet chicken bone broth
  • a lot of water
  • 1 teaspoon of snelsnel shell flakes
  • 1 scrambled spider queen egg
  • 1 pint of red potion

Cooking:

You’ll need a large pot for the stew and a pan for other ingredients.
Start the broth in the large pot by filling it with water, a lot will evaporate or boil, so fill it a bit more than however much broth you desire at the end.
Once the water is boiling add 1 quart of pet chicken bone broth and taste the broth, if it is too watery add another quart, pet chicken bone broth is very strong so you shouldn’t need a lot.
Put in the three ground up mushroom spores and mix it well, then turn the heat down a little bit and let the broth boil.
While the broth boils a bit chop up your red mushrooms into slices and saute them. Once they are sauteed cook up your shredded hog meat thigh in the same pan, some of the mushroom’s flavor will be added to the hog meat. Once the hog meat is thoroughly cooked, put it aside and start scrambling your spider queen egg. Once the egg is starting to become pretty solid add about 5 red mushroom’s worth of slices into the eggs and continue until it is completely scrambled. Then, mash or cut the scrambled spider queen eggs into small pieces. Add the snelsnel shell flakes and pint of red potion into the broth and mix it a bit, afterwards add the mushrooms, egg, and hog meat. Mix it a while and let it boil a bit more. After about 10 minutes of boiling it should be ready to serve, enjoy!
If you are poisoned by bad spores or mushrooms we are not liable, please talk to your doctor to see if weekly stew is right for you. Side effects include nausea, dizziness, myocardial infarction, vestibular migraines, cyclic vomit syndrome, paralysis in the lower half of your body, cancer, and blindness.

7 Likes

All jokes aside, here’s the real recipe, the template I use to make the papers.

The Weekly Stew Insert beginning date - end date
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Updates
Sneak peeks
Changelog
Other news
Picture of the week
Credits

Main Writer:
Proofreaders:
News Fetchers:
The Panel:

Also, I didn’t mention this before, but this wouldn’t have been possible if it wasn’t for my amazing volunteers. They’re all in the credits of the weekly stews.

It was fun while it lasted, see you on the other side partner.

am I gonna die?

If you eat the soup, maybe.

I’m down. make me it and you can have all my money. it’s a win win either way. you’re welcome

well…

Was pretty fun while it lasted though.

So fake. Way to expensive for someone to be eating weekly. I mean, how often do you see someone selling spider queen eggs and pet chicken bones at the market? Best I can get is giant chicken bone and spider king eggs. And those go for thousands. If you spent enough time playing this game to become a leader, don’t think I don’t know that you skipped education to play some brick game. Your not gonna have enough money.
in all seriousness, thanks for telling us how to become popular.

I hunt and acquire them myself.

I highly doubt that. Spider queens only breed in areas where there are zero electrical outputs. If that’s the case then how can you be on the forums now huh?

Well, I’m not hunting at the moment, but when I need ingredients i can get there fast.

Ok… thanks, now I know the general location of where you live. :upside_down_face:

Oh, we have our ways, money can buy you anything in this world. We buy things not on the market.

This breaks my heart seeing everything go. Vesteria died… berezza was planning on making another game so, see you guys there? I guess…

He’s going to work on vesteria until it’s hardly recognizable, hopefully it turns out good, but with the death penalty, it’s very difficult to farm exp off of anything that can even damage you. I hope the game makes a comeback, but I don’t see it happening anytime soon.