VesteriaTimes 1/7/20: Upcoming Whispering Dunes Update, New Bug Squisher

Whispering Dunes? When?!

Many have questioned when the wonderful Whispering Dunes will arrive in front of Vesteria’s doorstep. According to Davidii, it seems that it will come sometime around this month. Scanning #Sneaky-Peeks gives us a slight overview on how their progress is.

What could be in this new update?

What many have speculated is it’ll have a special way to get in Whispering Dunes. What has been confirmed is that players in parties must complete “The Gauntlet” in order to pass. It also has been noted that you will only need to complete The Gauntlet once forever. You can however join someone’s party if they have not yet completed it.
Inside Whispering Dunes is supposedly a new dungeon, along with a Boss and Miniboss. The Boss will be the well-known Scarab, which seems to be a World Boss; while the Miniboss “Auktufiti” is claimed to be a double-scale bandit skirmisher with very long range.

The New Bug Squisher

Berezaa stated that on Jan. 1st a new member of the dev team will come aboard to squish those bugs many have complained about. The bug fixer is named Nimblz, and seems to have taken a pleasurable greet to the community.

Conclusion

Whispering Dunes has been taken a hefty toll on the developers. But what awaits at that long hallway is a bright new area with content many Vesterians have been dying for. Along with this, a new member considered Nimblz has taken the pledge to fix any bugs that come across. How do you feel about the this upcoming update?

Want to contact us about anything regarding our content?

Contact our email address
[email protected]

4 Likes

Is this the new weekly stew?

1 Like

Hopefully

1 Like

starts off as weekly stew

becomes monthy stew

nobody writes it anymore

1 Like

well imma just start posting it weekly and hopefully it stays that way

2 Likes

I liked weekly stew for when I was traveling, harder to see all the leaks then.

1 Like

I’d read that weekly

did someone say pvp,

guess who might come back

(maybe not but reconsidering cuz osu is boring)