ok so I decided that because im bored (not because of quarantine but because of Vesteria closing) I will make a tierlist based off of the subclasses, so this really depends on a few things
- Max HP - tankier subclasses will probably survive becaue they have a lot of spare health so that if they contract the virus they wont have to worry that much.
- Range - longer range fighters will social distance more often so they don’t contract the virus.
- Facial Protection - Masks will be super helpful in attempts to survive the virus.
- Support Potential - Support classes will be able to cure the virus more often, and will be higher tier.
- Rangers - they may have super low HP, but they have super long range (halfway across the dunes) and usally wear moglo(ko) masks.
- Clerics - They are pretty much sorcerers but with a few key differences: they are support instead of DPS, and they are closer range.
- Sorcerers - they are pretty long range and have average HP, their weakness is that they never wear facial protection
- Paladins - a support version of the knight with further range and lower health, only kept out of S tier by the fact that they wear sea shell hats as helmets which don’t cover their face.
- Knights - They have super high HP and are close range, they also wear helmets that cover the entire face.
- Warlocks - a closer range version of sorcerers. can trade HP for MP and drain opponent’s HP.
- Berserkers - a more DPS focused knight, may have the same facial protection, but they have lower HP
- Tricksters - an INT based hybrid of assassin and ranger, usally wears snail helmets.
- Assassins - close ranged, low HP, no support. low tier because they don’t practice social distancing.