Vesteria Paid Access Alpha is Here! (Information Megathread)

After almost five months of development, we’re finally ready to release Paid Access Alpha for Vesteria! It’s been an insane internship at Roblox, and we’re really happy to be able to put something out there for you guys to play 24/7.

We feel like we’ve made something really special with this game. We’ve poured our hearts out to make a truly genuine RPG experience. We hope you love playing it as much as we’ve loved making it.

Paid Access Alpha (R$800): https://www.roblox.com/games/2376885433/Vesteria-Alpha

Free Demo (Try before you buy): https://www.roblox.com/games/2015602902/Vesteria-Demo

R$800 for Alpha?

With Vesteria, we want to do something different. We’re ditching the free-to-play model. The game is the premium experience. We pledge not to add any additional purchases until we’ve fleshed out the game more, and when we do, those purchases will be fair. Goodbye p2w simulators, hello Vesteria.

We do not plan to lower the price for Beta. So you will not lose any money by buying the game early. If we do ever go free (in the far future), we will thoroughly reward the supporters who bought the game.

On the Fence?

Not sure if Vesteria is worth R$800 yet? That’s fair. You’re encouraged to check out our free demo version, where you can mess around with our game’s mechanics and get a good feel for everything.

Since our last playtest, we’ve added so many new features, including an interaction system for other players, a PVP arena, dueling on any map, new currency system, fishing, tons of new class clothing, treasure chests, golden chests, and more.

We’re constantly looking to improve the game. Please help us by talking in #general-discussion. We read the forums very frequently and we answer quite a bit. Help us make the game more awesome.

Official Vesteria Discord Channel

The Berezaa Games Discord will be hosting the official Vesteria discussion channel. Only players who have purchased the paid access can access this channel. To join our DIscord community, do the following steps:

1. Go to discord.gg/ber
  1. Move to the #verify channel and type !verifyme (or DM the Carlos bot)
  1. Copy the code you get from Carlos (don’t share it with anyone!)
  1. Join the Vesteria Alpha and load into your slot. Once you are in the game, say /verify in chat
  1. Enter the secret code that Carlos gave you
18 Likes

I just got my robux now time to hit on that grind :sunglasses:

will vesteria ever be going free?

Thank you so much for releasing Vesteria :slight_smile:

I’d like to know also.

epic gamer moment

yes very epic

I don’t feel like theres enough new content yet, i’m gonna hold off like a month… seems like you just added more mechanics instead of like enemies, skills, etc though i’ll have to see

Just got enough to play Alpha! Woooooo! Time to get on that grind!

Honestly so excited to start playing. Super proud of you, by the way! :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to play!

Same! So hyped. ;-;

Phoenix what’d you do?!

I was testing stuff
nothing big, just… ignore this