Vesteria Mushlocke | Vesteria's own Nuzlocke_

Before I tell you the rules, let me explain what a Nuzlocke is if you don’t know already. A Nuzlocke is pretty much a hard mode of pokemon with a set of rules that you must take until you reach the end. I will be making my own rules for this. I will be attempting the Mushlocke soon as well.

Mushlocke Regular Rules:

• You have three lives, once you lose all those lives, games over.
  • Pots cannot be used. However, non-potion items can be used. (Subs/Fish/Muffins)
  • You cannot pick a subclass.
  • Dungeons are allowed, however, SQR can only be played in the actual game and not Free Weekend.
  • You cannot use lures.

Mushlocke Hardcore Rules:

• You have one live, that’s it.
  • Pots cannot be used. However, non-potion items can be used. (Subs/Fish/Muffins)
  • You cannot pick a subclass.
  • Dungeons are not allowed.
  • You cannot use lures.

Goal:

You must reach level 35.

I encourage you all to try this Mushlocke for yourselves! I RECOMMEND DOING THIS IN FREE WEEKEND

Note: Give some feedback on what you think!

1 Like

Cool idea! But I don’t have any open save slots and I’ve used pots on all 4 lol

For an extra layer of challenge, add on the following requirements:

• You cannot pick a faction (Adventurer only).
  • You cannot do quests.
  • You cannot do dungeons.

These three changes make levelling significantly harder, especially the change regarding quests. Furthermore, forcing players into Adventurer only means that higher level mobs pose a much larger threat.

Going Adventurer in the game’s current state isn’t going to work. Painstakingly tedious to kill mobs with such low damage. It COULD work only after the update where you get boosted ATK/DEF per level.

That sounds like a very, VERY bad idea, to be totally honest, for the reasons Meta described.

even after the atk/def boost it would be really hard I feel