Vesteria is void of content

B R U H i have done everything in the game in 2 days it took them 5 months to make this i know im complaining its a oh so amazing game but there is almost no content left after about 5 hours of playingvlogocropped

images%20(6)

Do you know what Alpha means, good sir?

B R U H CHIll

1: it’s in alpha stage, alpha means there’s still much to be added. The game’s not technically released right now

2: Have you seen all that’s currently in the game? It may not seem like much, but every tree, every plant, every item, every NPC, the dialogue, the shops, currency, buildings, quests, everything. Was made by them. That takes a lot of time and work.

3: if you’ve gotten all 3 classes to level 30 in 5 hours, kudos to you, you should teach us all your God-like ways, because that’s not possible

This is probably a troll post though, so call that a bruh moment

Nah bruh you chill

I was born extra chilled

Nah that comment was semi aggressive

Your mom is semi aggressive

1 Like

how am i the troll you guys are bullying me now

Nah g you good fam lit savage got no chill around here

OMG

What’s your strategy!!! I spent 205180528120568102581205 hours grinding and I still haven’t reached level 30 on ALL my slots! Plz tell i will pay robucc

B R U H MOmNT

how i did all this to put it in simple words i was a hardcore demo player and i was level 16 on the demo and had 120 silver

semi aggressive
still

Bruh you want me to show you agressive?

YEScavin2

Screenshot_2018-11-24-12-03-402

martin luther kong was reincarnated as this dude

β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ