Vesteria Fan Art Thread!

Im gonna make one of the drawings my profile pic on youtube, ill do a vote soon

2 Likes

3 characters of moder’s guild (moder is the yellow guy of my series), since my series is based on stickmans I decided to draw their fullbody versions. 8 likes and I’m drawing them with their subclasses :eyes:

14 Likes

Your Hunter, New Theory blessed with the speed & grace of terul

why not

1 Like

you have proven yourself to be worthy of my :+1:

1 Like

Made this ages ago.

Eek!

7 Likes

Waiting for that warrior PvP to show up, nice animation.

1 Like

efe (the warrior) will take a while to fight xd, he’ll be training for a while to master something :eyes:

Can you put my ranger in the series I will if you do I will send you a pick?

1 Like

every subclass will be in the series, they will appear soon, in episodes, not in irl time LOL cuz I’m gonna take a while animating this 3rd episode (mainly cuz it will have a lot of action)

2 Likes

nobody:
random mage: I’ve finally killed that stupid loot stealer in pvp
the loot stealer:

4 Likes

here are the characters with their subclass, the assassin, the warlock and the paladin :wink: ty for the 10 likes in their non-subclass version. To revive this topic, the first person the reply with his vesteria character gets an art :u

4 Likes

Meeeee pleaseeee

u gotta send a picture of your character :eyes: go fast before someone else sends a pic of their’s

Sorry for bad quality, this was on a phone at 3am. Im a sorcerer boi btw

2 Likes

Damn it… I was busy and couldn’t send a pic… Screw you Hawt san…

The Sock 256

angery berezaa is angery

9 Likes

andrew be like:
A N G E R Y

1 Like

watch me do commissions for 5g B) lol I liked drawing this ;)) . Hope you like ittt, aight enough, ima go back animate the episode 3 like a slave I am.

10 Likes

actually if I had vesteria commissions would anyone buy (for some gold)? Just curious xP