Vesteria Fan Art Thread!

This is for all of you artists to post your Vesteria related art in! Do you have anything to show?

Please try to keep this thread clean and bring your best! Any kind of art is allowed, whether you take a picture of it or make it digitally. (You could also post fan-art for the devs here too :eyes:) Don’t be afraid to ask for people’s thoughts on your artwork and feel free give good (constructive) feedback, only if the artist asks for it. Make sure to stay on topic of images :smile:

–and feel free to promote your preferred site where you share more of your art, like Twitter or DeviantArt :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

These are mine :d

25 Likes

Not much of fan art, but I made a Christmas card with a bunch of POTM members.

9 Likes

This is one of the first things I’ve ever created that I’ve been highly proud of. It took the combined efforts of me and @Aries to make. The picture is a banner with a mushroom and the letters POTM inscribed on it. This picture was inspired by the mushroom theme of Vesteria and it became our guild banner. I’m glad I get to share this with you guys.

14 Likes

OMG ok let me put all my stuff in here

(a pirate who SHOULD be in hunter port and they will give a quest) https://twitter.com/SpoongBlub and my twitter where i post ALL my art (i do it alot)

10 Likes

you should have at least asked berezaa if it was fine to pin this topic, smh my head
at least it’s worthy of a pin!

can’t wait to see what sort of cool things people have made in honour of Vesteria.

I’m sure @berezaa will find this topic worthy to be pinned. Just like how Screenshots of Vesteria was pinned.

2 Likes

I don’t mind some cewl fan art

1 Like

boom

8 Likes

vesteria

i made this icon of my hunter to use on this forum aaaaages back!
i had some other vesteria sketches in the works but unfortunately none of them got finished T_T
been a while since i’ve been around though, would love to do some more sometime!

7 Likes

its good and i hope you like

14 Likes

absolutely lovely…

more

9 Likes

Lol whip arm

5 Likes

screen2_edit
Hope it looks nice to y’all.

8 Likes

heres my art I just did because bored xD
this is Frank everybody! hes an old man mushroom and hes very nice, well sometimes frank #swag

10 Likes

RUBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

11 Likes

Polymer clay mushrooms I made! This is my first time in a while working with polymer clay so sadly I wasn’t able to make them look 100% like the actual mushrooms in Mushtown, but I still thought they were cute!! :blush:

24 Likes