Vesteria Cards | Leave Feedback Please ;-;

Yeet, since one is asking for chicken art, I’m just going to make Vesteria cards. Basically like Pokemon cards and Heathstoned combined but Vesteria themed.

Tiers

• Common
  • Uncommon
  • Rare
  • Epic
  • Legendary
  • Mythical

Common

Common cards will be all mobs in the game currently. They will have 1 ability and a basic attack.

Uncommon

Common cards will look like a mutated version of all the mobs currently in the game. They will have 1-2 abilities and 1 basic attack.

Rare

Rare cards will be a bunch of relevant Beta players, like YTers, big sellers, ect, ect. They will also be mini bosses like the Yeti. They will have 2 abilities and 2 basic attacks.

Epic

Epic cards will be a bunch of mid and late Alpha players that have or haven’t left. They will have 2-3 abilities and 2 basic attacks. Also Spider Queen and other high level bosses.

Legendary

Legendary cards will be a bunch of Alpha players that were extremely relevant in the time.
Legendary cards I know I will make: a4DCube, ArcaneFxre, GeneralOmegus, Metapoly, TheOfficialSin,
PaoloGamer16, xXReaperstarXx, Bean, and all Vesteria contributor. They will have 3-4 abilities

Mythical

Mythical card will be the 4 Vesteria Developers. Polymorphic the Jester, Berezaa the Balancer, Sk3l3t0n the Undead, Prisman the Task Master. All of them will have 5 abilities and 3 basic attacks.

Discord

I’m going to make a Discord where you can collect these cards and obtain them. I will update the post with the Discord link later.

What do you think of this idea?

• Awesome, I want it
  • Great
  • Good
  • Okay
  • Bad
  • Terrible
  • Horrible
  • You disgust me

0 voters

Now that I think about it, it’s a stupid idea, but I’ll do it if you guys want it. :expressionless:

2 Likes

I feel like the Devs should have their own tier: Mythic. Pretty cool Idea though.

1 Like

LOL yes!! Imma be playing Hearthstone: Vesteria Version!

Also My first ability needs to be wreak havoc and do like a ton of dmg and then I needa have another one that fixes everything I messed up

1 Like

Sounds pretty cool, like another thing that could be done at the endgame instead of PvP. With PvP as our current time filler, people get all up in arms about balance changes, but with this, no worry! Separate thing!

also I’m an epic alpha player gimme that pre-nerf zap ability

I didn’t understand a single thing you said.

Yeye you epic, you get a card

The first bit was about how at the endgame right now, people PvP, which leads to more complaints about balance. By doing this, it’ll be seperate from the main-mob fighting of the game, so we won’t have the furious uproar like we’ve been having with mages and such.

Awesome idea. This can be a way to fill time and remember older members of this community at the same time. I’ve done something similar and it is a pretty fun concept to toy with, count me in!

(To rule out the rarity of cards, there should be a balanced ratio of rarity cards versus others. For example the chance of getting a common compared to an uncommon can be 1:2.)

wow what about my legendary card :<<<

or mineeeee i feel scammed bad game

to the beat of Pokemon! Gotta catch them all!
I want to be the very best,
Like no one ever was.
To grind them is my real test,
To train them is my cause!

I will travel across the land,
Searching far and wide.
Each mob to understand
The loot that’s inside!

Vesteria!
Gotta grind em’ all!

It’s you and me,
I know it’s my destiny!

Vesteria!

Oh, you’re the only game I play,
In Roblox we must defend!

Vesteria!
Gotta grind em’ all!

A game so fun,
Our addictiveness will pull us through!

You grind that and I’ll grind this,

Ves-te-ria!
Gotta grind em’ all!

Gotta grind em’ all!

Every mob along the way,
With weapons I will face!
I will battle every day,
To claim my rightful place!

Grind with me, the time is right,
There’s no better mobs!
Arm in arm, we’ll grind to thirty,
It’s always been our dream!

Vesteria!
Gotta grind em’ all!

It’s you and me,
I know it’s my destiny!

Vesteria!

Oh, you’re my best friend,
In Roblox we must defend!

Vesteria!
Gotta grind em’ all!

A loot so rare,
Our addictiveness will pull us through!

You grind that and I’ll grind this,

Ves-te-ria!

Gotta grind em’ all!

holy sht what did i waste my time on
4 Likes

why is you disgust me an option lmao
I want a card of me lol

But I thought you moved to Rouge or World.

Necrobump

I’m thinking of making a Magic the Gathering 100 Card Commander Deck out of Vesterian players. Just incase spam me on discord with abiltiies you want your possible card to have as well as a screenshot and name of your character. (Doteki#9237)

I want the bad parody singing ability. :wink:

Are you going to write a bot for it? i can help if its in a java API

edit: oh wait this is a necrobump, is this a abandoned project?

(yes from what I heard)

Anybody gonna do this?
If not I kinda wanna start this

Like I said am making my own magic cards out of people, but regarding Doc’s idea, am not sure

Make me a card or I bully u

:fearful: ok