Thoughts on the new update

I just want to hear peoples thoughts on how this update is. Also what can the devs add or change to make it better.

Personally I like this update, I havent tested many things but the health debuff to rangers is better than taking away daggers or anything else. Also knight seems in a good spot with high hp and def.

1 Like

The rangers go a much needed nerf, but they still steal my loot. :expressionless:

1 Like

honestly, i like the update except for the massive “nerf” for rangers making them die to one hit in the dunes.

sure you might argue that they have a bow but dex rangers have to be close range, so they’re useless.
also the wurms and scarab can just use acid spit and one shot you, meaning that not even ranged can be a good option

1 Like

It should’ve been a nerf to their bows, and the limit to how many they can shoot.

1 Like

Yeah but for me the upside is the bosses they still can’t do much to you and you still have insane dmg.

should have been limited to 3 arrows, not half of their health in my opinion so i agree

1 Like

yeah, but looking at hunters in general…

it’s been said at level 10 they now have 220 HP, thats even less if you were a level 11 with no vit using the sickle pre-nerf

its impossible to get them to level 20 without the use of a bow, as the death penalty is quite a lot for beginners

1 Like

Mhm I feel like they didnt pay to much attention to early game.