So, there are currently 9 subclasses:
Assassin, Ranger, Trickster, Paladin, Berserker, Knight, Warlock, Cleric, and Sorcerer
Currently there are no subclass equipment. However, there will be another advancement after the subclasses where each subclass will be upgraded (No, you don’t get to pick another 3 classes off one)
Should there be equipment for these advancements?
Here are some problems I spot if we do indeed give equipment to these subclasses:
- How will boss drops work? There would be 9 unique drops for each subclass?
- How would we get special variants for them if they were a quest or a shop item?
Good stuff from these equipments:
- Special perks for specific subclasses. (Perk Example: Cleric’s heal leaves a holy puddle that gives 150 hp/s)
- More different looks in Vesteria, less seeing the same armor for a faction.
- Yes, add subclass equipments
- No, do not add subclass equipments
- Yes, but make it a last boss only drop (Idea popped in my head)
- Other (reply)