The League of Magic
logo credit: TheN00bDeveloper
The League of Magic is a guild for all mages, be it a Cleric, Sorcerer, Warlock, or even just a mage without a subclass yet. In this guild, we will host honorable 1v1s (No HP/MP consumables), SQR runs, and other events that may come to play.
Being a mage main is highly recommended as all events will be participated as a mage, and you’ll have the title “The League of Magic” under your name at all times. There is no application, all it takes is your given Roblox Username and your mage level.
In order to join the in-game guild, you must have at least one level 20+ mage slot. Mages that are lower than this level 20 requirement are still allowed to join, but will not be proceeded into the actual guild until they reach the level 20 requirement. New mages may request help such as tips and even old items that higher leveled mages may have left over.
Visitors are allowed, and may receive mage help even if they don’t wish to join the guild.
Our guild ranks in order:
- New mages: Mages that do not exceed the level-20 requirement but wish to later join the guild.
- Mages: Mages that are level 20 - 30
- Advanced Mage: Mages above level 30
- Magic General: Leaders of the League of Magic
- The Headmaster: The Founder and Owner of the League of Magic
Note: All advanced mages+ will be given a sub-rank of their main slot’s subclass
- Anthonychi (The Headmaster)
- megukoo (Magic General)
- PowerPig609 (Magic General)
Our Discord Invite: