Stonks in Vesteria (QoL)

Right now, all items sell for the same price across any shop in Vesteria. A cool idea would be introducing stonks.

The main concept of this idea is that some areas would favour certain goods, such as if you sell shells or snel eyes at Port Fidellio you would receive a 10% bonus. After they add fishing back into the game, they could implement a fish shop at Slaughterbay (near hunter shop) where you only sell fish there at 15% bonus. Also, that shop isn’t just selling stuff. You could put fish into a “pre-sale” area there and set a price (the offer) and other players could buy your fishes. When you return to the shop, you could get back 80% of your fish stonks.

What do you guys think of this idea and could there be any improvements?

Stonks

1 Like

Not a bad idea at all

Thanks for the support!

I think this is a GREAT idea.

(I will admit that when I first joined the game, I went around seeing if everything sold for the same price :blush:)

1 Like

Stonks indeed

1 Like

I admit I did that too…

1 Like

I like this idea, I have thinking of it for a while but Im a bit afraid of sharing my opinion

1 Like

Massive Stonks I like this idea.

3 Likes

Never be afraid of sharing ideas.

1 Like

WE NEED THIS! I WILL TRAVEL TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH FOR THIS!
I NEED 489 SILVER JUST TO GET AN EMBARKER VEST!
PLUS MIGHTY SUBS ARE MORE THAN 2 SILVER EACH!
I know I’m poor but still.

1 Like

Good idea.

Here’s another idea. The price should also fluctuate depending on some factor (maybe demand or recent sales). And if this is the case, they should add a gamepass similar to the one in Arcane Adventures where you gain a scroll that tells you when some item is at its best price and where. Would be a pretty cool addition to how the economy works.

1 Like

Nice. I like that idea.

Should be at least 70%.

1 Like

Maybe differ, I don’t really know.

I like the idea. Random events could also fluctuate the prices.

However; Adding a gampass that deals with money is bad idea, and hard to balance with players that don’t buy gampasses. Instead of a gampass, just put an NPC that sells players books that tell the players what prices will be in the near future. These would only tell the player what prices will be up to a certain time (like 5 hours after the book was purchased), and update until the time for that book has run out.

1 Like

Sounds more balanced, I like.

1 Like

that is a neat idea.
i have my own ideas as well.
example: if you sold mushroom spores, red mushrooms or elder beards at mushtown or mushpocalypse shop, youll get 20% more money (mushroom spores sell for 12b, red mushrooms for 18b and elder beards sell for 24b each).

That’s about same as mine :laughing:

Hippity hop I bump this topic.

I believe this idea would still be viable, and after the guild hall updates, the grind has become even more and these stonks could lessen the grind. Possibly getting rich via this and whispering dunes weapons?

1 Like