We are one of the greatest guilds in Vesteria of all time, founded on January 5th, 2019, and the eldest guild of its kind to live by the same vow for over a year. Since day one we vowed to only recruit a few members a week. This in turn turned our guild into a small but powerful, closely connected community. Here we seek to reach the top, but not to push down eachother reach it. We don’t impose daily activity, but require members to be sub-active in the game and discord. We don’t intend to mass recruit to gain numbers and attention for our guild, instead we are a private guild, and have our own unique requirements to join our guild.
“𝔚𝔢, 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔖𝔶𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢, 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔶𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩 𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔯𝔞𝔟.”
Our Ranking System
Unlike many guilds within Vesteria, we don’t use a very complicated ranking system. In our system, there are 3 main membership ranks that can be achieved:
- Seaside Recruit : This rank is made up of people who have recently joined the guild within a week time-span. After being in the guild for a full week, they are promoted to the next rank.
- Seaside Force : This rank is made up of people that have been in the guild for over a week, but less than a month. After being in the guild for a month, they are promoted to the next rank.
- Seaside Divine : This rank is made up of the majority of members who have been in the guild for one month up to several months.
Instead of implementing a full-pledged ranking system, we have a job system. Members can pledge to jobs within the guild and receive unique roles for their respective job titles. Higher ranking members have their own job class which they can consist of several different jobs that pertain to one general job class (this also differentiates their role from other members within the guild).
Current main job classes:
- Member : These players are ordinary members of the guild who are not in any specific job class but the general member job class. These members can apply for some jobs within their power to assist with the guild.
- Round Table : These players are elected members who were chosen to plan, administer, and run the guild. They have a more complicated job tree and have a more variety of jobs they take.
- Guildmaster : This is the leader of the guild and always someone one could contact to get feedback, information, or help from. They make sure the guild is running smoothly and hosts the majority of Round Table meetings.
Our Recruitment Policy
In order to join the guild you must be at least level 49 on one character slot, and must contact/be contacted by @Pouya1388 (Doteki#9237) to join the guild.
He will walk you through an interview which will determine whether or not the guild is the right place for you.
Our Foreign Policy
Because we are a private guild, we don’t let random visitors into our main discord. The only exception to this policy are ambassadors, who have to fill out a form and template to enter the guild’s public panel. Only one ambassador is allowed per guild, no exceptions.
Recruitment Status: OPEN
This topic will be updated regularly