Some F9 Error Messages

Not sure which bug its related to, it could be random damage or it could be the short weapon hitboxes.

I Believe It Is The Bugged Hitboxes Where You Take Damage Randomly. As It Has Some Of The Same Messages I Believe From Other Screenshots. Though I Could Just Be Wrong.

Those errors would be on the server. The errors in the OP have to do with ”contents” not being found in a frame in the party menu.

In Other Screenshots With The Random Damage Those Same Errors Appear…

Pure coincidence. I’ve been scripting for 3 years. The damage is always handled on the server. The error here comes from the script ”party” located in PlayerGui.gameUI.party.

Stop capitalizing every word, I cant stand to look at your messages.

Sorry. Can’t Do That.

It Is Just Easier To Read, Which I’ve Pointed Out 2 Times On The Forums As Well As In My Bio.

No, its not easier to read. It looks stupid and improper.

Guess You Didn’t Even Bother To Read… Next Time I Won’t Even Say…

It adds absolutely nothing to the words, and furthermore you shouldn’t be having trouble reading a message you type out yourself.

Everyone Is Different. You Also Do Not Know Me.

I dont have to, youre just nonsensical. If capitalization REALLY helped with your eyesight, you’d be typing in all caps. Not to mention, your keyboard is all capital letters. Not to mention its YOUR OWN MESSAGE. You know what it says already! “It helps me read, I have bad eyesight” is just nonsense. You know what your own message says. It wont help you find typos either, because the rest of the words are lowercase. You make no sense, its just a worthless excuse for a bad habit.

I WOULD WRITE IT IN ALL CAPS BUT IT LOOKS ANNOYING TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING ME. THIS IS BECAUSE THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE LETTERS.

Filler

Filler Text

aye yall stop fighting, remember b polite. idc who started it

That error has to do with the party system. I got an error that kept me on the loading screen for the next error when I had a party. Those messages and a TeleportPartyAsync error pop up.

1 Like