Small UI Bugs On Mobile

Small UI Bugs On Mobile

This is a picture highlighting small UI bugs on mobile. After the picture, there will be detailed notes on each bug.

1. The XP Bar is Not Centered

The XP bar is not centered on mobile. I don’t know how long it’s been there, but it’s stuck on my mobile device. The device’s resolution is 2048x1536. This doesn’t affect gameplay at all, but this small bug should be easily fixed.

1. The Pick Up Drop Message Doesn’t Disappear

After the UI of the pickup drops was improved, the message doesn’t disappear on this device. It will still pop up when you’re close to a drop, but when you walk away or pick it up, it will move to the right, but it won’t disappear. This is another small UI bug that could be easily fixed.

I understand that your focus is on making Vesteria an amazing experience, so I don’t expect these bugs to be fixed for awhile, which is fine, because these don’t affect gameplay. Just thought I’d let y’all know.

i found a glitch on mobile where i could attack while running, keeping my stamana at max.

Mobile is very bad right now.

you can still attack while running, tested today, but you don’t keep ur stamina anymore