Possible Upcoming Dates:
- Forsaken Revamp
- Tal Rey Dungeon
- Phase 2 Spider Queen
- SQR Revamp
- Orb Ability Upgrading
Forsaken Isle And Subclasses Update: 11/8/19
- Level Cap raised to 35.
- Forsaken Isle is accessible from Port Fidelio from the Wayfarer.
- Wayfarer arrives to Port Fidelio every 20 Minutes.
- New 30-35 Equipment.
- New Boss.
3 Subclasses for each class:
Subclass Skill Hotfix: 11/9/19
- Lag Reduction.
- Magic Bomb fixed.
- Switch Strike and Prism Trap no longer affect bosses and giants.
- Fixed bows not dropping.
- Changes to various pieces to codebase.
Vesteria Fandom Contribute: 11/9/19
Duplication Bug Discovered and Quarantine: 11/10/19
Exploit Cleanup: 11/14/19
Data Loss and Recovery: 11/14/19-11/18/19
Mushtown Closed, Dependent on Discord Communites: 11/21/19
Decision to not Wipe: 11/21/19
Tester Application: 11/25/19
New EXP Curve and Returning Update: 11/26/19
- New equipment.
- Vertical Blink returns.
- Stamina returns.
- Player Collison returns.
- Level Cap raised to 45.
- Fixed SQR entrance bugs.
- SQR moved to Enchanted Forest, deep in the spider nests.
Black Friday Sale: 11/29/19
Vesteria Is Dead Post: 12/5/19
Gift from the Vesteria Team: 12/29/19
- Monster spawns increased.
- 40% more XP from monsters.
- Ten Roblox Gift Card giveaways.
- (All were temporary)
Vesteria Group Request: 12/21/19
Staying Paid and 200 Robux: 12/23/19
Attribute Update: 12/24/19
- Weapons or Armor dropped from monsters have a chance to be an attribute.
- Attributes are:
Dull or Tattered (Less DEF/ATK)
Pristine (More EXP and DEF/ATK)
Legendary (Even more EXP and DEF/ATK)
- Attributes scaled on weapon level.
- Bosses don’t drop dull weapons.
Developer Christmas Break: 12/25/19
New Years Catch-Up and Vesteria Toys: 12/31/19 - NEW YEAR
Whispering Dunes Update: 1/24/20
- Conquer the Gauntlet from Scallop to enter Whispering Dunes.
- Level Cap raised to 49.
- New high level Equipment and Perks.
- New Menu Screen.
Whispering Dunes Feedback: 1/24/20
Lost Palace Quest Fix: 1/24/20
- You can no longer repeat the Lost Palace Quest for weapons.
- Lost Palace Quest reverted.
Aviator Fix: 1/27/20
- Aviators can now be properly worn.
Monster Nerf Update: 1/28/20
- Player Movement Speed increased.
- Monster HP reduced.
- Baby Shrooms have reduced damage and more XP.
Server Browser Update: 1/28/20
- Views all open Servers for the map you are currently in and teleport to them.
- Servers are color-coded.
- Server Browser will only show if more then one server.
- Server Browser shows amount of people in each.
Stamina Update: 1/29/20
- Jump now takes 0.5 Stamina.
- Stamina will regain after 1 second of jumping, even if falling.
Subclass Balancing Poll: 1/29/20
Taximan Update: 1/29/20
- Taximan Dave brings you to H.O.G.
- Taximan Dave prices changed.
New Chest Update: 1/31/20
- Chests can be opened by hitting them.
- Wooden Chests contain random loot.
- Ethyr Piles, Cursed Scrolls, and Ethyr-Bought Items can be obtained from chests.
- All chests now work.
- Chests now have random inventories.
- New Chests in Maps.
- Runes, Lures, Tomes, Megaphones and more are now consumed instantly.
- Added Chests to Dunes.
Feb-April Roadmap: 2/1/20
Small Perk Update: 2/2/20
- Added return to menu button in Settings.
- Stat and Skill Tomes can be bought from Monsieur Fred again.
- Minibosses in Dunes are now resilient.
- Perks to items:
Digger’s Last Resort
Digger’s First Resort
Minor Fixes Update: 2/3/20
- Fix for Lost Palace Quest.
- Added perk for Dustwurm Cudgel.
- You no longer can equip something with a heavy weapon.
- Tuthaffa’s Buckler has 20% damage resistance.
- Fixed Magic Missile not targeting enemies.
- Fixed Twilight Perk on Astro Scepter with stars not dealing damage.
- Potential fix for Prism Trap flinging mobs.
- Bowstrings are no longer visible when in Shadow Walk.
- Targeting on Ground Slam is more reliable.
Small Fixes Update: 2/4/20
- Added Steel Warhammer.
- Added Steel Shield.
- Added Chitin Scythe and Scarab Tongue Boots to Scarab Drop-Table.
- Fixed problems with heavy weapon equipping.
- Bows can be fired on mobile.
- Ability Targeting sequence no longer occurs on Non-Touchscreen devices.
- Bounty Book has correct pages.
Dunes Guild Event Update: 2/6/20
- Dunes Leaderboard shows top Guilds with most Bandit Kills in Dunes.
Exploit Cleanup: 2/6/20
Small Changes Update: 2/6/20
- New UI.
- Venom Pool Scales off bomb explosion size.
- Mage Bomb damage buff.
- Scarab Tongue Boots have 10+ Jump and +3 Speed.
Ugly Spiderling Pet Released from Toy Set: 2/7/20
Minor Ability Damage Update: 2/9/20
- Rangers have 60% HP.
- Hunters have 70% HP.
- Warriors have 150% HP.
- Knights have 175% HP.
- Shadow Flurry’s Damage is Doubled.
- Warrior Steadfast perk removed.
- Ethyr Items, Currency, and more is no longer soulbound.
Original Scrolling Return Update: 2/17/20
- Cursed Scrolls give a variety of buffs again.
- All equipment have 7 upgrade slots.
- Headgear scrolls.
- Cursed can give 2-7.
Closed Tester Applications: 2/18/20
Teamwork Update: 2/22/20
- Loot and XP better distributes to players.
- Dying resets your loot.
- Everyone has a chance to get loot.
- More Loot and XP from more players fighting a specific enemy.
Ability Improvement and Performance Update: 2/28/20
- Abilities don’t wait for response from the server.
- Ranger stance reworked.
- Skill books and Stat Descriptions have descriptions.
- Multiple arrows don’t do tons of damage.
- Mana Bomb stat upgrades updated.
Mushpoc/Lighting/Mushtown Update: 3/1/20
- 7 New chests in Mushpoc.
- Party members must be between 10-20 for Mushpoc.
- Returns players to Mushroom Research Camp from Mushpoc.
- Mushpoc Enemy difficulty reduced.
- Great scrolls, Soup, and Mushroom Weapons are sold at Mushpoc Shop.
- Winning Mushpoc rewards 10k EXP and 10 Golden Mushrooms.
- New Adventure updated.
- Mushtown quests adjusted.
- Lighting depth for day and night adjusted.
- Runes cost 4s.
- Better pickup UI.
- Death screen stays for teleport.
- UI bleeding adjusted.
Clean Slate Test: 3/3/20
Spider Lair Return Update: 3/7/20
- Spider Queen spawns every 12 hours.
- SQR Moved to Tree of Life.
- Spider Queen Level scales off player levels.
Accidental Dupe: 3/8/20
Sprint Raycasting Glitch: 3/10/20
Night/Performance Buff Update: 3/14/20
- Enemies at night do more damage and give more XP.
- Music is distorted at night.
- Day and Night last for 15 minutes.
- Monster Spawns adjusted.
- Performance adjusted.
- Big Blue Potions added.
Guild Hall Update: 3/15/20
- 5 Tiers added to Halls.
- 5 Cities to choose for Hall: Mushtown, Nilgarf, Tree Of Life, Warrior Stronghold, and Port Fidelio.
- Guild Capacity increased with higher Tier.
- Guild Bank for Members to donate money for buying Tiers.
- Guild Shopkeepers sell Stat Potions, Arrows, and Orange/Purple pots at Tier 2.
- Guild Shopkeepers sell Stat Potions, Arrows, Orange/Purple pots, Mana Elixirs, and Magenta pots.
- Any duel will be automatically accepted in your Hall if your a Member.
- You can freely change your Guild Hall.
Minor T3 Guild Hall Update: 3/16/20
- Dummies now show DPS.
- Taximan Dave brings you to Guild Hall T3 for 10s.
- Taximan Dave takes you to any discovered location for 10s at your T3 Guild hall.
- Magenta Potion Icon.
- Mana Pot Prices Adjusted.
Minor T3 Guild Hall Fix: 3/17/20
- Going in your Hall no longer brings you in the void.
- Leaving your Hall will bring you outside the hall.
- Taximan Dave properly brings you to your T3 Hall.
Money Exploit and Economy Shutdown: 3/19/20
Economy Return: 3/20/20