On Tuesday, December 10th 2019, berezaa announced the following on Discord:
This was followed with the following responses to questions:
(in response to when this is happening)
(in relation to Vesteria premium)
So it’s a lot to take in. To sum it up:
- Vesteria is going back to being considered “pre-alpha”
- Price increase to 200 robux
- Data wiped, but stored for later
- Wipes frequent during this time
- Experiments with new ideas that couldn’t be implemented in the main game
- Vesteria Premium is (as of right now) cancelled, and is being replaced by Dungeon Keys and the Bounty Hunter gamepass (bounty book)
- If you already own Vesteria, be it from beta or alpha, you maintain your rank during this time as well as when Vesteria leaves pre-alpha again. It is unknown what rank new players who join during this time will be given.
Individuals have had mixed opinions about this announcement so far. Many individuals have been optimistic and positive towards this new outlook towards the game, while others are being critical of it.
That’s why I’m curious about how individuals here on the forums feel. For now, I will leave it here with a poll. This isn’t a long post, or one trying to deconstruct the idea (as personally, I’m pretty excited for it). More just an information post. Anyways, here’s the poll.
Do you think Vesteria should return to pre-alpha with all currently proposed changes?