Rebirth and Sacrifice

I like the rebirth idea. The sacrifice, however, it’s not right. That takes a lot of time and energy to fight other level 50’s to sacrifice them. And unless they want to be rebirthed, they will be fighting back. If we received legendary scrolls, weppons or armor; Sure, I’m all for it. The only thing we get, however, are cool aesthetics to our character and a potion that gives Perma plus 1 to a stat. I can simply grind for 5 hours in total and reach level 25 and have armor or weapons that give me that stat point. It seems like a waste of time to me. What are everyone’s thoughts?

I would like to make a more in-depth post about this topic when this is all release. For now, I’m looking for people’s thought.

PvP is also extremely unbalanced, it just can’t work

1 Like

I just don’t like the idea of repetitiveness.

It’s not a big ol colosseum arena where you duel everyone. It’s a small altar you have to deliberately die on, so there is no accidentally sacrificing someone.

The +1 pots are just an example. There will also be powerful scrolls and equipment, if what Ber has sent in game chat / discord come to fruition.

Main point of rebirth is to let your slot be reset, you get a benefit, and you can do things differently. Also, PERMANENT stat boosts. You can have a +10 to your stats or whatever as well as that level 25 gear.