- What is the range of damage dealt?
I have about 99 physical weapon attack on my level 28 Mage and I deal 230-280 damage against enemies 9+ levels lower than me.
Leveling to Damage
- Does damage passively increase with level similar to how base max HP increases?
- How is damage against weaker players/mobs scaled up per level?
- How does damage resistance against lower level mobs work?
- By what degree does STR influence “defense”?
- Does it directly add on with the armor you are wearing or does it make the armor stronger based on your STR so to say?
- Does armor have an effect on magic defense yet?
- Will there be special armors that provide magic defense if they do not already?
- Does INT truly boost MP regen beyond the 1% per second it regens out of battle?
I have 84 INT and 534 max MP, and I regen 10 MP every 2 seconds…
We already know that the base stamina is a run time of 4 seconds, and mathematically, increases by 0.2 seconds/point invested, but what about the other things that DEX effects?
- By what percentage does it increase your crit ratio?
- Can one with 0 DEX still land crits, but not nearly as often?
- In the near future when dodging will be a feature, how will dodging work, and how will DEX influence it?