QOTD ~ Stranger Problems 😟

Welcome to another QOTD!

If a stranger visited your home, they’d think you seemed like a normal person, until they saw ___

If a stranger visited my home, they’d think I seemed like a normal person, until they saw my EPIC dance moves. :sunglasses:

Answer in your reply! :point_down:

If a stranger visited my home, they’d think I seemed like a normal person, until they saw that I support @DarkageMast3r 's necro-posting and then never speak to me again.

How diabolically calm I am sitting in my chair as he/she rummages through my house.

If a stranger visited my home, they’d think I seemed like a normal person, until they saw my collection of dead bodies in my basement.

If a stranger visited my home, they’d think I seemed like a normal person, until they saw that I, just like @TheWizardsaurus, support @DarkageMast3r’s necro-posting.

If a stranger visited my home, they would think I am a normal person until I have a nervous breakdown. I have a social disorder when it comes to randoms talking to me.

If a stranger visited my home, they’d think I seemed like a normal person, until they saw me awake at 4am playing Vesteria

If a stranger visited my home, they’d think I seemed like a normal person, until they saw my browser history

IF a stranger visited my home, they’d think i seemed like a normal person, until they saw my…

• Browser History
  • My HIDDEN Browser History
  • me in the basement on the computer
  • all my lame jokes and memes
  • playing roblox, minecraft, and maple story 2
  • NOT playing fortnite but still doing fortnite dance moves
  • Me playing a 10$ roblox game
  • me probably dieing because i didn’t get enough sleep

If a stranger saw my home they would think I’m normal until… they saw how many wii games I have

If a stranger visited my house, they would think that I am normal until I go to school on Saturday.

if a stranger went in my house i would injure them because that is home invasion

1 Like

If a stranger visited my house, they would think that I am normal until they see that i have a sharpness IV sword on vesteria