Poll: The State of Subclasses After New Stat Perks

Inspired by Q_uv’s topic about Rangers, specifically. See here:

So recently, as I’m sure we’re all aware, stats have been given new perks. At certain stat milestones, you will unlock “hidden” weapon/ability perks which allow you to do some pretty crazy things.

Of course, with this comes some new “metas”, and for a lot of classes this has significantly changed how well they fit in the current meta. Some in an extremely good way, becoming downright overpowered, and others in a negative way, with them becoming not worth playing. Because of this, I would like to hear everyone’s opinion on the subclasses post stat perk rework:

These polls will be based around all of the subclasses. Here’s a brief explanation of each of the options:
Major Buff - This subclass deserves to be extremely buffed, and is currently practically unplayable/worthless
Minor Buff - This subclass is decent, but isn’t really all that great or fun to play.
Neutral/No Changes Required - This subclass is in a good spot right now, and needs no real changes.
Minor Nerf - This subclass is a bit too good, and should probably get kicked down a notch.
Major Nerf - This subclass is downright broken and outclasses the other ones.

With that out of the way, here are the polls:

Assassin

• Major Buff
  • Minor Buff
  • Neutral/No Change Required
  • Minor Nerf
  • Major Nerf

0 voters

Ranger

• Major Buff
  • Minor Buff
  • Minor Nerf
  • Major Nerf

0 voters

Trickster

• Major Buff
  • Minor Buff
  • Minor Nerf
  • Major Nerf

0 voters

Warlock

• Major Buff
  • Minor Buff
  • Minor Nerf
  • Major Nerf

0 voters

Cleric

• Major Buff
  • Minor Buff
  • Minor Nerf
  • Major Nerf

0 voters

Sorcerer

• Major Buff
  • Minor Buff
  • Minor Nerf
  • Major Nerf

0 voters

Berserker

• Major Buff
  • Minor Buff
  • Minor Nerf
  • Major Nerf

0 voters

Paladin

• Major Buff
  • Minor Buff
  • Minor Nerf
  • Major Nerf

0 voters

Knight

• Major Buff
  • Minor Buff
  • Minor Nerf
  • Major Nerf

0 voters

Thanks for voting! Feel free to discuss with others your reasoning in the replies.

1 Like

ok i went kinda small brain and for ranger i thought it was, not what it needed

People voting neutral for knight doeeeee

Knight is pretty balanced.

Oh yeah, to clarify I just voted neutral on everything to see the results.

Compared to the other sub classes not really. There’s a difference between underpowered and balanced imo.

I think sorcerer does need a little nerf on the meteor thing, cause atleast every sewer servers MUST atleast has ONE high level (40+) sorcerer thats constantly spamming meteor and ice over and over on the rat pit

Alright, let me get through this one.

For Assassin, I picked Minor Nerf

Why? Dex bonus for bows, all hunters can do this.

For Ranger, Major Nerf

Why? :clown_face:

For Trickster, Neutral

Why? Dex bow bonuses but weak. Basically a weaker ranger, but dex bonuses need to be yeeted first before I call for a buff

For Warlock, Minor Buff

Why? Only useful abilities are sim and pillage, which are outclassed by the dex bow bonuses

For Cleric, Major Buff

Why? Despite being a supporting class, It can not do much supporting at all. 500 health is pretty low for endgame, and flare is a joke of an ability which barely does any support. Outclassed by meteor strike. It was also nerfed, direct or indirect, because magic bomb will become weaker due to less bombs and if you want more bombs, you’ll have to go dex instead of int.

For Sorcerer, Neutral

Why? Meteor strike is good but magic bomb bad now. Meteor strike is not as good in WD than sewers.

For Berserker, Minor Buff

Why? They go in close right, but they are very outclassed by ranger and their spin is pretty much forever.

For Paladin, Neutral

Why? Rebuke

For Knight, Minor Buff

Why? needs more tanking capabilities i guess

i never played warrior btw, so dont even argue with me on the warrior picks

1 Like

if u dont vote for major nerf for ranger you a clown

3 Likes

Next time I’d hide voters to prevent witch hunts

im going on a hunt

2 Likes

I accidentally clicked “Major Buff” on ranger
: O

Don’t worry you won’t be in the list for the witch hunts as long as you change it :wink:.

i changed it nevermind

Okay.

Accidentally voted major nerf for trickster, I meant major buff

assassin needs buff why.

I have changed my mind from minor to major nerf after attempting to get some yeti boots.

Assassin deserves buff because it’s bad dps.