Pets companions

I feel like pets would be a nice edition to the game maybe in a later update. They could be used to fight and used as company (haven’t thought out all the ways a pet could be used) This is something that you dont really see on any other ROBLOX mmorpg and would make the game unique and fun.

Great idea, we definitely want to add pet companions at some point in development. Whether this comes in a month, or later, depends on our resources and focuses. It’s on our radar for sure!

5 Likes

Having a partner on this long journey is essential, eagerly awaiting this update!

1 Like

That’ll be awesome. I’ll want a dragon like in game of thrones rofl.

1 Like

@zeke_y yes, a dragon sounds very cool, and maybe a phoenix too.

1 Like

Yea, any pet would be cool tbh.

1 Like

Some pets could have a mounting feature to travel faster around the world. A simple thing such as a jumping mushroom could do the trick.

1 Like

Also, different classes could have different pets such as mages getting flying pets and warriors getting walking pets (including a jumping mushroom!)

2 Likes

seems plausible, unless the mage’s pet turns out to be a penguin, but even then, that’s okay!

1 Like

A penguin…
Can’t you see how amazing that would be? I want it!

1 Like

Sweet, I agree and also want this to come to the game like badly!
Like a doge pet, dragon, etc.

A pet could be used for picking up items maybe…

1 Like

Love that idea, they’ll definitely be able to do that!

2 Likes

Yay now I dont need to spam the ‘z’ key anymore!

You can already just hold down Z by the way :smile:

Oh lol didnt know that

suddenly, I’m thinking about an animal that can help you make potions and food. I just don’t know what it could be…

1 Like

I Did Not Know You Can Hold Z.

P.S. I Didn’t Have To Get Arthritis In My Left Hand :angry:

Great idea

Give them animations and don’t just have them be floating Roblox models like every other game similar to this

One companion suggestion could be the level one shrooms

It’d be cute to see them hopping behind you