Petition to make cube bar keep

OK GUYS LISTEN UP WE NEED TO GET OUR MANS a4DCube in the game and we have a perfect position for him. Barkeep of hunter city! Sure Sure Cube is a mage! WHO CARES!!! When we got early accsess to the hunter city this man went right to the bar and helped all of us our serving drinks and juice so I have a proposal! Add cube into the hunter city as barkeep. We think his ign character fits perfectly with the city and its fun to interact with the comunity a bit so @berezaa please consider this! If you dont this crowd will riot image (not really)
BUT! YOU WILL HAVE THESE TWO UNITS ON YOU!

THATS RIGHT BE SCARED!

Anyways to join the petition just comment or like the post we can do this epic gamers!

heres a pic of cube btwimage (he fits perfectly)

7 Likes

I vote YES for CUBE TO BE BARKEEP

2 Likes

Those two units sure is scary

3 Likes

For sure!

1 Like

Yes mom

1 Like

yah yeet

• Cube for barkeep
  • Not Cube for barkeep

0 voters

I vote YES! :smiley:

I would prefer an actual barkeep npc instead of a player model but you do your thing guys.

I would be more ok with this if the barkeep npc would be called “cube” instead of his player model just… Standing there

i dont want no a4dcube as my bar keeper i already have a drinking habit of potions why should i pay him to fuel my addictions i want a actual bar keeper not some mage REEEEEEEEEE!

ALSO HE’S NOT EVEN A HUNTER ITS LIKE WHEN LIL PUMP WAS THE REPRESENTATIVE FOR ALL 3 FACTIONS I DONT WANT NO COWARDLY MAGE TO SERVE ME dRINKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#Cube4BarKeep

Yes, barkeeper should definitely be cube.

If i change my profile picture back to the soda dog will u say yes

Phoenix it wouldnt just be a stationary model cube would have dialogue etc but it would be nice to see this as it interacts with the community more and would be a very fun thing to have after all!

yesn’t

When I saw the exit portal I didn’t see Berezaa say it was the exit and I got curious and went through it. ;-;

I agree!