Old post Go check out the *Class Rewamp* Post

Rip. This post has been removed and been replaced with an improved one go check it out

These are good suggestions, but the title doesn’t suggest specifically how to improve the game. You might want to change it to something like “How to balance classes and general gameplay” and move it to #general-discussion, since

It’s Suggests how to improve the classes and the end game.

I recommend changing the title to that, so users would know exactly what they are reading.

its interesting but there some prob in it, how can it be balanced if mage get a ranged auto attack ?(if its not dont mind it).

Why for warrior it should be AP why not waiting sub class, if they add a class using mana like a paladin what he gonna use ? AP and mana or just mana making him unable to use previous skill ??

Zap is a magic skill for Quick attack close range, what the point of making it a multi hit and manual aim ? it would be better a new skill like that but not zap and Magic bomb is a long range skill that doing huge dmg by changing it to a close range too and making it faster you gonna need to nerf the dmg, mage are pretty hard to beat cuz catching them are pretty annoying so by doing that you gonna make mage invinsible.

The pvp idea can be good but why lvl 24? since the new exp scale people above lvl 20 are harder to find even more for people near 25 and wouldnt it be better to wait before addind something like that cuz the system of pvp isnt totaly fit for highter lvl of fight

You have some good idea but its not balancing the game and there alot idea that arnt fit with the current version of the game and some for the future.

That was what i was thinking you can not agree with me its your choose.

1 Like

Get ready for your thread to be moved to General-Discussion despite the fact you can’t add features without discussing them. Or the fact that these are descriptions of adding new features, and furthermore are well detailed.

Edit: And if you suspected it, yes I do have a low opinion for General-Discussion because it is almost always irrelevant.

Are you seriously upset that your topic got its category changed because you didn’t look at the rules? This topic has a misspelt and misleading title. It also includes more then one feature request— which is not allowed for a topic in the New Features category. Both of your topics weren’t well written because you didn’t put in the right category and didn’t format it correctly.

Berezaa is the owner of the forums. He can do what he wants.

Both topics weren’t well written as a consequence of improper category and improper format.

On the first half of that statement, that doesn’t even make sense. Improper category takes away from the detail of what was described? What? The other half, improper format, what was not properly done? Edit: Besides the fact it had more than one feature stated, which is silly in itself because if one person had a crap ton of features he would have to spam the forums to do the ‘right’ thing.

Berezaa is the owner of the forums. He can do what he wants.

Correct on the fact he has every ability to will what he desires, as a consequence of his power. I suppose that justifies tyranny in your eyes?

Edit, again: I don’t see anything wrong with being upset about my topic being moved to General-Discussion, General-Discussion is mostly irrelevant and as a consequence, unproductive.

CoughMovingATopicIsn’tTyranicCough

exactly. i am working on a response

apologies on being late to the response

where did I even say this in the first half of my statement? if you mean my third reasoning that I had included in my post, I should restate my reasoning, “Both of your topics will have their category changed because you didn’t put them in the right category.”

You don’t have to spam the forums. You can go to General Discussion and make a discussion including your list of ideas and what fellow players think about them. I don’t see a problem making a topic in the correct category.

General Discussion is actually more relevant than Gameplay Improvements > New Features. Once you go to General Discussion > Off Topic, that’s where the seriousness of the forums ends.

tyranny? he made rules and your topic broke his rules of what is classified as a correct New Features topic. Again, because you didn’t read or follow the rules means that it is your fault that your topic was changed to the correct category by a moderator.

If you had spent more time then 2 hours reading topics and posts you would realize General Discussion is more productive than New Features.

apologies if i missed something. i am very tired currently.

edit: you should learn how to use the Quote feature before making a response. it’s a lot easier on the eyes when trying to read

Well for starters its going to be a manual aim and will only have a medium range in it, it won’t do massive amount of damage mostly around 380 to 480 damage per attack if you have it maxed out and if your around level 30.

And As for Zap it’s to OP in PVP wise but really bad in PVE. I really think if it could hit multiple of enemys when using it would make the grind much more fun, and as i said the zap will have a decent damage nerf but in return will let you hit multiple of enemys. “Will only work in PVE how ever”

And as for magic bomb it’s pretty trash atm. Since to do decent amount of damage you’d need to hit the enemys from distance, but since how unaccruate it is and the enemys pretty much tends to move away by the time the bomb lands on enemy. I think making it faster and have the same blast radious depeding on where you throw it would make the abbility alot more usefull both in PVE and PVP.

Catching Mages won’t be that big of a deal for Warriors and Hunters. Since warriors can use long jump combo to get upp close, Hunters will have the most mobility of them all considering they can dash 3 times in a row, not to mention even an air dash on top of that. And i’m also sure Hunters will be able to use bows in pre subclasses so they can just swap to bows if it’s really necessery. Warriors will be able to block attacks aswell.

And as for why the pvp content should start at level 24, is beacuse once you reach level 24 the spiders will only give you 18 xp per kills, making the grind even more painfull. Getting to level 24 is really not that hard, just make sure you’re in a full party to get the avanatge of extra xp. And during the pvp modes your levels will scale so you’d all be able to deal decent amount of damages towards each other but stats will still be vital. Like if you put most points in STR you’d obv be able to deal slighty more damage and be able to take damage then somone with diffrent stats wise. So when doing pvp game modes everyone will go upp to level 30 but depending how you put your stats on you’d have slighty better avantage over the others.

I don’t get what’s so misleading about my title it literally tells what it is about which in focus is about *Improving the classes. And it needs to have different category depending on each class change, hence why it’s this long.

The other requests are essential to fixing most issues aswell, it’s also some what well structured and detailed over how to fix most of these issues. I don’t think Berezza minds when it gets detailed description if anything i’m pretty sure he’d pefer this over somone just spamming: “FIX ZAP” or “ZAP IS OP” This is just a detailed suggestion over how to fix this, and i’m quite sure i’d make all of the classes way more fun to play as.

Your title says “and other things,” which berezaa doesn’t want. He wants a clear title explaining the topic. If this topic was in General Discussion it would make more sense.

I can see your post is detailed. That still doesn’t change the requirements of a New Features topic.

As i was saying to 4ADCube why would my thread get moved to General-Discussion? It clearly says "Gameplay Impovments and New Features. Which this Thread is all about. And this is some what detailed one stating how to fix and improve the current issues of the game. As for right now once you reach level 20 it just becomes a boring snozze fest and instead of just complety stop playing the game and wait for 2 weeks for an update i made a suggestion over how to fix that aswell. By having pvp game modes. Berezza even confirmed he’d reconsider adding pvp based game modes in the future, so i’m just pointing out which one would work great as of right now.

Atm the Colossuem i’s pretty much empty cause of how unbalanced the pvp is and the fact there’s really no point in doing pvp and there’s no reward into it.

Again, I highly recommend you

since

The #gameplay-improvements:new-features category is for specific posts about a specific feature, you can’t explain 5 different things in one post. Just make separate topics for each concept you wish the devs to rework, change, or otherwise add into the game. It would make it easier to make a short, yet descriptive title, and the devs will be able to view your ideas in a more organized way. And you might want to not include any typos in your title, since that doesn’t look very professional.

2 Likes

I thought you might say “Where did I even state that?” and I reworded it for the pure sake of proving this. It literally means the same thing. “Both of your topics weren’t well written because you didn’t put it in the right category and didn’t format it correctly.” Those are your exact words, you can scroll up. Again, “Improper category takes away from the detail of what was described? What?”

Anyways, now that you state “Both of your topics will have their category changed because you didn’t put them in the right category.” The only problem I have with this now is the fact I think lowly of General-Discussion, again, it’s mostly off-topic topics, and as a result, is not very productive (at all.)

“You don’t have to spam the forums.” Actually, that’s not true, if I want to put my topic in a more relevant productive area, as a consequence I have to. It’s not a matter of I want to, it’s a matter of the fact the rules aren’t well thought out. Unless of course, like you said, put it in General-Discussion which is worthless IMO. “…and make a discussion including your list of ideas and what fellow players think about them.” I’ve stated this before and I haven’t been contradicted, on the contrary I’ve been ignored, you cannot have a post about new ideas without inherently having to discuss it. I.e., You cannot even separate making a new feature without discussing with yourself on how to implement it, and why to implement it. You achieve the exact same thing here in this forum, only this forum is far better suited than a place that gets flooded with off-topic topics. Not to mention the fact it makes a poster feel awful when their post is buried with useless other posts, it’s saying “Your post isn’t that good, or worth anything for that matter.”

“Tyranny? He made rules and your topic broke his rules of what is classified as a correct New Features topic.” That has nothing to do with your previous post. You stated “…He can do what he wants.” My response was towards that, and that alone. If you think that statement doesn’t imply tyranny - well, I don’t know what to tell you. “Again, because you didn’t read or follow the rules means that is your fault that your topic was changed to the correct category by a moderator.” You’re absolutely correct - I just think the rules weren’t well thought out.

“If you had spent more time then 2 hours reading topics and posts you would realize General Discussion is more productive than New Features.” Yep, absolutely are. Most topics are off-topic and worthless. When I said productive I meant meaningful production, not “Memes all Year 'round”, “(poud) Vincent likes scrambling eggs right?” “[Forum Game] Let’s try to count down from 1000”. My point… proven.
Edit, again: Not only that, even topics under the tag ‘General-Discussion’ are still mostly useless and not meaningfully productive.

Hence, again, why I said I think lowly of General-Discussion, and why I don’t want to be associated with that area of the forum, especially a topic like mine or this one.

Also, I don’t use quote often since I’m barely ever part of the forums. That’ll be why I don’t use it.
Edit: I’m barely ever part of any forum.

I’m just going to disregard everything you said and tell you this: I think you might need to learn how to use the forum tools more.

For a basic tutorial type:

@discobot start new user

For a (not-so)-advanced tutorial type:

@discobot start advanced user

You should probably move this to #general-discussion for reasons other forum members have already stated before. Before posting, I also recommend you proofread what you are about to post as it looks bad when multiple words are misspelled. The formatting also made me not want to even read your topic.

I’ve tried telling them. I give up.