New boar leak! (analysis)

yes I know I am late but shut up. timezones are dumb
No doubts you have seen the new boar ‘‘leak’’ but here are some things you might have missed

as you can see, the guy ON the boar has a HELMET and some iron armour
this means that we are getting A) helmets as armour and B) new armour
of course, the boar is almost fully painted red which could indicate either the addition of mounts or pets (or just background NPCs to stand next to warrior NPCs in the new castle map)

just wanted to share this information with everybody since this is some big stuff and I’m just too hyped for this weeks playtest!

The boar being painted red might have to do with it being a Warrior-only mount, hence the Warrior flag in the background. The iron armor and helmet might also be exclusive to the Warrior class.

Edit: the Warrior flag is ATTACHED to the boar. The warriors also live in a snowy cold castle, a bit like Valhalla where the fallen vikings warriors every day ate the flesh of a BOAR! I’d say it’s 100% confirmed.

You’re late

no way im late :confused:
timezones suck, man

the armour part might be true since warrior does need some stronger armour to stay at the front
the warrior HQ map was already leaked so putting 2 + 2 isn’t had (yes the boars will live there)
but idk about the mount part… they said that they would add mounts but it wasn’t going to be soon

hey yo @sk3let0n sorry for the ping but do you have anything to tell us : )
you are the warrior master after all and I would like to hear if you have something spicy for us :))))))

for sk3let0n

sorry for the ping but I feel as if this is important. tell me if I shouldn’t ping you for stuff like this.

WAARRIIIOORRRSSSS!!!

Filler

Filler Text

Good :eye: .

2 Likes

I wonder if the boar is going to be a mount then if there are any skills involving the mount or attacks :thinking:

thank

filler

10 character minimum? more like “should be 5”

the iron armour should be bigger so it doesn’t only cover half of the chest

What do you mean? The higher level armors in all video games always show more skin because that’s logic for you :smiley:

I guess xd

Lmaoo (Filler Text)

R.I.P timezone lmao (why 2:00am sunday?)