MindFix: Why(once again) you should not be angry about the exp changes

Everyone is raging on the forums right now and um…it’s bad, so I need to tell you why you need to stop. :raised_hand:

The devs are working hard on Vesteria and we all know that there CAN’T ALWAYS be amazing updates. The thing is…this is update is really good…

Only 2 days after PA, we already got a new area, new stuff for every classes and SO MANY BUG FIXED OMG. The only thing that is bad are the exp changes and our favorite devs are already planning on adding new ennemies to fix this problem. Like cmon, try to see how positive this update can be. Bugs? Fixed. Too hard to grind and not enough areas? Fixed. Fishing rod is too hard to get! Fix-…wait…should I really say that? :innocent:

K that’s it mah dudes

• I’m still angry! :rage:
  • I’m still angry but I will tell you why in my reply. :roll_eyes:
  • Eee…I guess it’s alright…
  • You fixed my mind, thanks!

0 voters

the only reason why XP is bad right now is because most players were close to leveling up (@avoiided, myself, and others) and then they lost all their progress because of this huge new XP curve. The XP curve makes sense… it just was put in at a bad time.

“new stuff for every class” Well it seems like they also removed a hunter ability. which was the ONLY good thing about it (the invisibility).

1 Like

The invisibility was removed a while ago, however players still kept it. The skill broke the game and they have to go over and fix broken skills before adding them back.

from my understanding the hunter ability was broken and that’s what was making all the players invisible to eachother, so they removed it to fix it.

oh. (that was prob the one reason why im working on a hunter file)
welp, ill just make a warrior file now

How in the world does an ability related to a specific class effect random people and make them completely invisible when not even the ability makes the user 100% invisible. XD

Who knows thats why we love berezaa and poly they fix things that make no sense (but also seem to create them)

The only reason I’m angry is that I don’t see new chairs being added yet.

1 Like

@sk3let0n made me change my mind. He said he’s going to put more spider dens. This solves the “Enchanted Forest is going to be crowded” problem + @berezaa also said that the Vesteria team is going to add goblins to relieve the stress on spiders.

unknown

2 Likes

You Didn’t Fix My Mind, I Already Liked The Change To Exp. So I Just Voted “Eee…I guess it’s alright…” You Really Should Of Added A Part Where You Were Already Positive About It…

S t o p l i k i n g e v e r y t h i n g p l s

What Do You Mean?

I cant edit it…welp

What Do You Mean?

Invisibility was removed for two reasons:
1 – Incomplete, I wasn’t done finishing it yet and I accidentally left it in the Hunter book where I was testing it.
2 – Not meant for the Hunter class. Invisibility is meant for the Assassin subclass of Hunter, which isn’t done and we won’t really be focusing on it yet. I made the skill to test our status effects system.

1 Like

But Sir! No One Asked Why Invisibility Was Removed!

Read like the first 4 posts lol

But Sir! The First Two Posts Don’t Mentioned It At All! What Do You Mean?