Maximus the Rogue Feline. An idea I got while Maxy was bullying on Discord

Maximus the Rogue Feline:
100,000,000 hp; 1-shots max vitality build, level 30 warriors with the best armor; and drops cat’s eye to top 3 damage dealers.
Cat’s eye has a 20% chance to max out upgrades for a single piece of equipment or can be sold for a Gold each in standard shops.
Cat ears is a head armor piece that adds 10+ stat points to every stat. It has a 0.0001% chance of dropping.
Final enemy in the game with a cutscene that plays when health finally drops to zero. Maybe a 50/50 chance of banning Maxy forever each time it’s killed. (jk)

Nerf Maxy

1 Like

Better hope Maxy doesn’t see this

@Blackcatmaxie
Oops

Rogue

furries must be terminated.

yes.

I want to clarify to everyone that I did not spell the word “Rogue” wrong. This is obviously a conspiracy against me and my dignity. I would also like to clarify that I did not edit this post to fix the fictional mistake of spelling “Rogue” as “Rouge”. This guy is a troll and should be brought to maxy’s dungeon to be punished. Once again, I would like to say that I did NOT spell “Rogue” wrong and that I did NOT recently edit this post because I spelled “Rogue” wrong. Thank you.

2 Likes