Lets Set Up Camp!

I think it would be really awesome, if backpack space were to be increased, if we could set up camp somewhere in Vesteria.
This would lead to people exploring more and having a lot more fun chatting with each other as well.
But, some of the maps don’t really fit this feature I am suggesting.
So, I came up with another topic for a map that could be added to the game, what could fit this suggestion.

Open Fields

In The Open Fields!?!

You should link the other topic.

There’s going to be a storage unit bank safe thing available in cities soon. Backpack space may be increased in the future, but it’s not really needed currently.

Why mention;

Of course an increase in backpack space is needed currently, it saves time for people who don’t like running back and forth between cities, but that isn’t the focus of this topic. I was focusing on setting up camp. If you want to talk about backpack space, please go to a different topic.

I was going to link it. I just had to eat dinner.

What do you mean by that, do you mean an area where you can set up a temporarily storage location? If you’re not talking about backpack space, i’m confused about this topic. You’re talking about setting up camp, but what type of camp and what is its functions?

Oh, and I am also aware of these facts, I am a very active forum user. Thanks for trying to inform me though.

A camp is where you have tents, campfires, and logs to sit on and talk to friends at. It’s also a good time to relax from exploring, or setting a spawn point.

if we could set up camp somewhere in Vesteria.

What does this imply? How does it work? What are it’s limits?

This would lead to people exploring more and having a lot more fun chatting with each other as well.

Can you elaborate on why this would happen?

1 Like

I think better idea would be that you have a storage in your house or guild house where you can store items. Guild houses would probably have one storage which selected people would be able to access, while house storage would have your personal storage, which all slots could access.

This topic isn’t about storage, please don’t talk about that here. It’s about players being able to set up camp in game.
Secondly, I see no reason why both camps and houses can’t bee added into the game.