Is there gampasses, products, or anything of the sort?

Well… I am not really sure. The game IS in Alpha, so we can’t tell. Mind if someone opens the door for this? .-.

The devs said there won’t be any in-game purchases to prevent pay to win.

1 Like

Oh. My word. THANK YOU!!! YUSH! FINALLY! A GAME WHERE LEGITAMATE SKILL AFFECTS GAMEPLAY!!! YEAAAAH!

1 Like

There will be in-game purchases in Beta/release, but that’s far out from now.

Oh, welp, I guess I’m not gonna be powerful anymore.

Yeah, but it won’t be p2w really. Ber said he might add a Scroll for Upgrade Recovery for Robux, but their plans are flexible so that it’s possible that that can change.

I get what you’re saying, but that still doesn’t mean there will not be that one guy who just buys everything.

Upgrade recovery seems rather Pay To Win though.

Literally just spam ancients and keep buying upgrade recoveries until you have +7 ancient

That’s a little OP and P2W

Yeah… Agreed.

He’ll probably add a limit (1-3 scrolls per wep), and they aren’t ensured to work.

Btw I think Ber said any items u buy for robux will still be tradeable so, there’s that…

The most powerful scrolls we have planned are Cursed Scrolls, which will have a 60% chance to work and will completely destroy your item if they fail.

Good luck using a recovery scroll on that.

5 Likes

yikes.

Jeez louize, that’s at least a good balance.

Sees someone gets super dumbly lucky with all 7 cursed upgrades

Oh come on! (This is a joke)

Fair enough my guy, fair enough

By any chance will they drop from Spider Queen?

once they implement the spider queen, there will be a quest you can only do one time to summon it, but anyone can fight it once it is summoned. Berezaa said it won’t be dropped from normal spiders anymore but it will be guaranteed to drop from the queen.

My only worry is that people will camp the queen’s summoning area and the person who actually summoned it won’t get any rewards.