Is 800R$ Worth It?

I’ve been following this game’s progress ever since it has been announced, and I see this game has a lot of potential. But when I looked at the price, I got shocked. 800R$ for a single Roblox game? That’s 10$ in USD.

I’ve tried out the demo and everything, but it doesn’t seem the same. I’ve played it almost every test weekend it was open and loved it, but the demo looked completely different. I don’t see many tutorials or just videos in general on this game, and that makes sense, but I’m still a bit skeptical.

If anyone did buy the game, is it the same game as the one that was in testing? And do you get to keep your progress from the test servers? I hope I can get more info soon, because I really do see potential in this game. Price just seems a bit high.

1. The game is well worth it. However, if you don’t want to spend $10 on a Roblox game, that is normal.
  2. the game is still the same as all the playtests, except with new areas, enemies, weapons, items, skills, and equipment.
  3. No, you do not keep your progress from the weekend playtests or the demo place. Everyone had to start from scratch.
1 Like