In Honor of Admiral Hugo, the leader of the Hunter's guild

(NOT AN OFFENSE! This was for the lols.)

Attention all Hunters.

We may have been shut down before, with the Warriors getting their fancy dodge rolls, and the Mages getting new gear early too…

But in the next update… It is time. It is time for us to shine! Time for the Hunters to have the spotlight! It is time… To bring about a new era of Guilds. We are Hunters, we are the Fastest, Youngest, and most Versatile of the three! It is time for us to shine brighter than the Sun!

It is time, to become Hunters once more, and to slay any prey that is in our way!

(Reminder: This was a joke, I just wanted to randomly post. XD)

1 Like

Hunters are still quite good despite the lack of gear… You’re getting your own city, that’s something us mages can’t boast yet.

Good joke

XD thanks. I just wanted to meme around for a second.

Hunter is the only class I haven’t gotten around to trying yet, but it sounds EPIC!

Kewl. XD

Tip: Keep a balance of Dexterity, Intellect, and Vitality.

When intellect goes to 10, stop balancing that for STR.

Good way to get sprint, and also Regeneration for stuff.

Idk what kind of Hunter you’re playing that requires int and vit at this stage in the game. In my opinion the vit is useless and int is not a problem atm until more skills are added. You might be doing some unorthodox play style I never heard of before

I literally just go to click… And spam spells at the same time.

Demonstration. (Just think I also added clicking, because it’d take me forever to type it down.)

Sets Execute to 1, Dagger throw to 2, Regen to 3, and Rock throw to 4.

1, 2, 4, 2, 4, 3, 2, 4, 2, 4, 2, 4, 1, 2, 4, 2, 4, and so on until I run out of Mana or the enemy died.

Interesting way to play though seems ineffective when it comes to grinding or resource consumption

Yeah, I only use the pots Spiders Drop. Otherwise, afk. Yep, no more need to commit crab Genocide. XD

Yeah, personally I prefer the glass cannon style of Hunter which just focuses on dealing a stupid amount of dps with crit and melee.

Oh, ok. Good on you, but I prefer being able to deal so many freaking hits. I only use Vit for Mana regen, honestly… XD

Uhhh, VIT only gives slight HP regen tho…MP regen is what INT does.

I tried upgrading Int, but it doesn’t regen my Mana faster. Sooo yeah.

You most likely don’t have enough points into INT to even notice a difference.

It doesn’t necessarily increase MP regen, but instead scales up your MP regen to your increased MP. While fighting, you would always regen 1% of your MP per 2 seconds. When not fighting, you would always regen 2% of your MP per 2 seconds, which imo is bad. @berezaa Are you able to confirm this?

Well it’s 9, so…