I spent 8 hours for nothing (super giant azariah)

yes you heard that right i literally spent 8 hours to die and @Felyinx to kill him, it all started at like 5 o clock when a saw a message saying theres a super giant azariah and i went there, it was surprisingly 4/5 of. its health. like 6 hours in and it felt like a mr beast challenge in vesteria tbh, you don’t know how manu times i used barrage hail. https://i.gyazo.com/6f206c0d218f3fb0d6fc6bdd35e8f00b.mp4 heck i even got impaler to help. i was there spamming barrage hail for so long i mastered hail dupe. i was there when my teammates left.

why i did it: 1. its quarantine. 2. berezaa killed the last super giant (shutdown for double pears)

conclusion: it was fun 1/10 of the time when some people were actually there. so to end it heres some screenshots

Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 9.13.14 PM
thanks user olivablooming and un this guy from sox Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 6.10.14 AM

@berezaa ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᶦˡˡ ˢᵃᶦᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵒʷᵉ ᵘˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵏᶦˡˡᶦⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ ᵍᶦᵃⁿᵗ ᵒᵏ ᵇʸᵉ

2 Likes

you, sir, are a fool
but a proper madlad

who said i was being a madlad for being a madlad?

Would have taken me 8 minutes.

dang i think the ice caps melted from all that time you just burnt
this is some next level dedication

Lol i remember

if any of you guys were actually there lol

I got one shot three times there on my max berserker

you were the dex bomb cleric, right?

Nope warlock boi

rip, last time before i quit, there was a two clerics standing on the edge of the deathsting pit spamming dex bombs

SoX Gang
Wish i came to at least see this ngl