I found a journey book in the yeti cave

I haven’t seen anyone post about this, are there any other journey book somewhere else? (Other than this one and book at great crossroad)

3 Likes

nice work! make sure to check the areas nearby to see if there’s any other small pieces of lore hiding around

I like how the 2 books I seen so far are from people making dumb decisions then dying.

1 Like

this book > lore contest inputs from community

That’s awesome.

looking at this pattern of people dying after doing dumb decisions, heres a prediction of the next one:

“Whew, barely escaped those goblins! Luckily I jumped in this hole I found nearby their village. I think I’ll wrap myself up in these webs I found to sleep in.”

3 Likes

I wonder what other ways people could use to kill themselves

1 Like

where’s the book at crossroads?

From exiting nilgarf, from the bridge its left under water in a hole its tricky to explain but just look on left side of bridge

do you have a pic?

“Just made it to the top of Redwood Pass! That was a tiring hike. I’m so exhausted think I’ll sleep on this ledge.”
“Today I dropped my family gem into a well in Nilgarf… yikes. I think I’ll jump down and get it.”
“I’ve successfully set up my treehouse in a Redwood tree. What nice scenery! Those boulders look suspicious, but hey. I’m safe up here.”

This is very nice pic

Theres a lore book near the small goblin cave that leads to the water by SQR entrance

1 Like