This is a wiki.
If you have knowledge on mage works, then you can add the information if it’s relevant to how mages work.
- The magic bomb is not for close-range and is mainly for long-range with its large radius.
- The bigger the arc of the throw, or the farther you are from enemies the bigger the radius.
- Small magic bombs cannot hit enemies as its hitbox is way too small.
- The damage output remains the same as hitting an enemy with a small magic bomb to a large magic bomb.
- This has a slow travel movement, this isn’t good in close-combat.
- Damage output is dependent on Vitality stat and Intelligence Stat.
- Each upgrade increases the damage output.
- Costs 40 Mana to cast.
- Has a 4 second cooldown
- Has a max range of 50 meters, if on level ground.
- Currently cannot hit enemies in close combat.
- Higher Arc = More Radius Of Bomb
- Useful for close-range as it has fast attack speed.
- Just as useful as magic bomb for single-target enemies as it has good damage output.
- Not as much range but is faster than magic bomb.
- Dependent on Vitality stat and Intelligence Stat.
- Each upgrade increases damage.
- Costs 13 Mana to cast.
- Has a max range of 13 meters.
- 3 second cooldown.
- Recommended for grinding: This spell is most likely going to hit unlike the Magic Bomb.
- Main usage of traveling for mages.
- Distance of travelling is increased with each upgrade.
- Cooldown decreases with each upgrade.
- Costs 20 Mana to cast.
- Currently can “blink” through objects.
- Mana regens at a somewhat slower amount in Patch 1.1
- Mana regenerated is lessened Exact curve is not determined.
- Total mana increased per stat of intelligence is generally the same.
- Mana Regeneration is increased per level not as significant or noticeable as intelligence increase.
- If you are being swarmed, blink away multiple times into a distance. Charge a magic bomb that’ll land in a prediction where the mobs will be. Large radius of the magic bomb will deal huge splash as farther way you are from the magic bomb’s explosion. Currently ineffective as blink will most likely teleport you through objects leading to your death.
- Other scenario: If being swarmed, if your magic bomb does enough damage it can kill all the enemies swarming you in one shot, not recommended as you would have to be levels higher than the enemy faced. Not effective as Magic Bomb doesn’t work in close combat yet.
- Run backwards and zap, let your mana regen and zap again. Effective against short-ranged enemies.
- If mobs are held still by another party member, and if far away, you can use a magic bomb to effectively deal damage and gain bonus exp. Not necessary as no real high-level content that requires a balanced party.
- Use blue potions or magic potions to recover mana easily. Mobs drop these often or you can buy these from a shop.
- Use intelligence or vitality potions to boost magic damage.