Hey what if there were player quests (yeah i know they pretty much feel like trading but)

same thing as quests except it’s player requested. there could be an area where you an accept player-quests and create them at a certain level. basically a broad version of trading, since not many players are willing to really try to meet specific other players to meet their needs for treading to me, I feel like it's my lazy way, just cause if i were to grind a certain enemy for a drop so i can trade with them, they already traded with someone else meanwhile, and then you spent time trying to grind an item so you can get a good trade deal these would be limited, limited rewards you can give, you can only give rewards equivalent to the task. you can only create quests once a week, and a quest would expire in a week it was created, if taken, then it would expire the week after it was created. also players can also mid-way maybe decline a quest when they don’t want to do it anymore, so it would go back to being accepted by other players? well there’s that somewhat okay idea.

So just asking on the fourms for something?

1 Like

The idea seemed somewhat good in my head and thought it would make vesteria somewhat different from most mmorpgs on roblox, but eh

1 Like

so basically asking someone to help you do something and then just trading them something as payment

1 Like