Hey, Im back but if we do pay the amount will we in the further get a special item or cosmetic for it?

if we do pay the amount will we in the further get a special item or cosmetic for it? This could up the amount of people who pay for it due to getting a special item/cosmetic.

I mean in the DESC it states that the game will likely stay this price forever, so very likely not. But might be kindda cool if they ever do release this as a free to play title.

No they plan to release it free if i remember correctly.

Hmm… Either way, if you pay like 10 quid to buy a game you don’t normally get some special in-game product. Especially with the amount of Alpha players there are already. Over 400 players would own it so it wouldn’t be that special.

I guess your right, Nice talk man.

400 players (there’s well over that amount of people who bought it) would even be rare considering the Vesteria community is larger than you think. Like how the playtests got 400 players while it was open.

True that, True that

If you plan on waiting until Vesteria is free, safe to say you’re probably going to have to wait for quite a while.

Ye no i am not gonna wait