I believe Mushcoins dropped tends to be more or less random (although maybe there’s a range, but that’ll take quite a while to find out), XP amounts are entirely based on level, so you pretty much have to be at the level of the enemy to figure out the base amount, and damage also seems to have a small range it can be in.
In terms of outdated page, pretty much every page on the wiki is outdated more or less. I went to 5 random pages, here are my findings:
Wooden Shoulder Pads:
- Missing information about it being a Hog drop (1.33% chance), only discusses how it’s purchasable from Nilgarf.
- States it gives +25 DEF when it actually gives +34.
- Says it’s a level 7 item when it’s actually level 5.
- Says it costs 7.9s to buy when it actually costs 4.8s.
- Says it sells back to shop for 2s when it actually sells for 1.2s
Can’t verify if some of the information is accurate or inaccurate, but just some quick things:
- I believe No Good Crabbys was moved back to Seaside Path (though I may be incorrect about that one).
- The Blessed Rubee Halo is now just called the Rubee Halo
- Only lists “The Gauntlet” as a direct teleport when you can also access the Hunter Occupied Gauntlet from Scallop.
- Missing sell price to shops (9s each)
- Missing drop rate from mobs (0.39% from every Whispering Dunes mob except for Deathstings, with a 0.781% chance)
Why does this page even exist to be honest?
- Missing a large number of keybinds in general (wont go through the all here since I’ve re-mapped most of them, but it’s probably possible to check on a new slot).
No real issues as far as I can tell.
I would have normally helped out, but unfortunately I don’t have a wiki account, so I can’t really edit the pages. Basically, as you can see most pages are either missing important information or has outdated information. It’s really a toss-up though, some pages are fine and some are completely incorrect/outdated.