Guns + Vesteria = epic

I will be discussing the addition of guns and adventurer subclasses

Uzi

Bullets cost 1s each
Uzi costs 400s
40 Basic attack, scales off a new stat called AIM which works in the way STR does but with guns.
Medium spread
Epicly ranged
15 Round Magazine
Automatic
For the adventurer subclass of “thug”

M16

Bullets cost 2s each
M16 costs 1g
65 basic attack, scales off AIM
Low spread
Epicly ranged-er
21 Round Magazine
Burst (3)
For the adventurer subclass of “US Marine”

Overall I believe the addition of guns will truly balance Vesteria once and for all and will secure its place in the RPG community. It will also reinforce Vesteria’s theme of a late medieval time, because late medieval times had guns and US Marines. Guns will not be upgraded using scrolls, rather suppressors. Suppressors grant similar amounts of damage as scrolls (+1,+2,+3, etc.) but they will all be guaranteed to work, except not equally well. There will be a normal suppressor, with damage boost ranging from +0 to +3. There will also be an epic suppressor only available to those with 50 AIM or higher. This suppressor gives a damage boost ranging from +2 to +6. You can only put one suppressor on a normal gun and to put more you must buy extra suppressor holders, which cost 500s. The maximum amount of suppressors you can put on a gun is 5.

You may be wondering why adventurer only has “US Marine” and “thug” as subclasses. The third subclass is “M1 Abrams Tank” which actually costs 5g because you turn into a tank. You don’t get to be an M1 Abrams at first, you start off as an M4 Sherman and work your way up the chain of tanks. Of course even the weak M4 Sherman will have extremely strong armor and a cannon that can oneshot most people. All tanks will be equipped, of course, with a machine gun that is similar to the Uzi but each round costs 5s. Each cannon round costs 300s. Even the M4 Sherman armor costs 5g. So this “M1 Abrams Tank” subclass is only for the rich. They will, of course, have a free melee attack as thug and US Marine do too. Thugs have a pistol/uzi whip as their melee while US Marines have a bayonet. While a bayonet is nowhere near strong as a sword it is way more powerful than a pistol whip. A tank’s melee will be the run-over which does moderate damage and is free.

Edit: there are a lot of people who are saying “no” and “this would break the game.” Please provide evidence for your minimally-researched claims. Thank you in advance.

Edit 2: i didnt think i would need to say that its a joke but wow here i am

This will broke the game !

uh no.

No. Please no

Pretty sure berezaa said there won’t be guns in game.

God no.

i hope this is a joke post
i cant really imagine a bunch of people living in the middle age carrying m16s around

pls add

guns2

1 Like

I don’t think the addition of guns will help the game in any way and wont fit with it’s narrative. Vestera is set in a medieval fantasy world so that means the weapons are things like bows, swords and magic staffs. The addition of guns will just feel very out of place.

Guns will also bring a lot of issues like:

• They will need to be balanced and scale with the rest of the weapons.
  • They will bring a lot of exploits. This means the developers will have to spend long hours, with a lot of hair pulling, trying to fix these exploits.
  • The development time to implement a reliable gun system will take a long time. I would much rather new maps and an increased level cap rather than guns.

It is best to keep guns away from MMOs ,unless they follow the narrative. Guns are more for FPS based shooter games than MMOs.

look at all the losers above that hate guns in vesteria

1 Like

vesteria needs guns, cars and heists

If Vesteria adds guns I will actually quit

yes guns are invented in the 1500s

no its good idea meanie head

ALRIGHT BUSTER YOU JUST SERIOUSLY CHALLENGED ME.

I DON’T CARE IF PEOPLE TALK ABOUT BALANCING
OR GAME BREAKING
OR STUPID
OR WHATEVER ABOUT MY IDEAS

BUT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT ITS HISTORY???
I WILL KILL YOU

MEDIEVAL TIMES WERE NOT LIMITED TO THE 1500S.
YOU MAY THINK THAT VESTERIA IS IN THE 1500S BECAUSE OF KNIGHT ARMOR AND SWORDS. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE THAT SIGNIFIES THAT. YOU CAN SAY ARCHITECTURE BUT LOOK AT THE NILGARF BANK. THAT’S NOT MEDIEVAL ARCHITECTURE. NOW TAKE A GOOD LONG LOOK AT THE MAGES. DOES THIS SEEM LIKE 1500S TECHNOLOGY!?!?? NOW LOOK AT THE HIGH-QUALITY HUNTER GEAR. WHILE KNIVES WERE A WEAPON SKULL MASKS WERE NOT!!!

Where do you get this specific century, the 1500s, I ask you? The use of full plate armor (knight armor) started to decline around the 17th century. That was, coincidentally, the same time guns were becoming a major threat on the battle field.

you know how i said “coincidentally?” yeah it was not coincidentally
knight armor started declining for a very specific reason, the same reason EVERY OTHER ARMOR has and will become an item of the past.

knight armor maybe went out of fashion because there was a new highly lethal weapon that could easily penetrate the thin steel layers making up the armor?

COUGH COUGH COUGH GUNS COUGH COUGH COUGH C O U G H ! ! !

And, really?
Guns didn’t exist in the 1500s? notice something wrong with that argument? yeah. you never defined GUN. Is a gun something that propels an object using explosive powder? then, my friend, Chinese Fire lances qualify for that. you know when they were invented? THE TENTH CENTURY!!! THE TENTH CENTURY. THE TENTH CENTURY!!!
Alright, maybe the fire lance is more cannon-like. (line between cannon and gun not clearly defined either by this horrible comment)

And come on! Guns went into the battlefield at around the 13th century!! THE THIRTEENTH.
THIRTEENTH CENTURY

And here you are. suggesting that guns didn’t exist in the 1500s.

Let me rephrase your atrocious comment:
This is a correction to my previous comment. Yeah, the one that was minimally researched and based off the knowledge in my brain. The fully and semi automatic weaponry, operating without the use of flintlock technology, seemingly using rounds and gunpowder instead of black powder, had not existed at the time that Vesteria seems to take place based on its armor style. However, of course, I could be wrong because other classes, architecture, and overall the entire game suggest that the world is just something separate from Earth.

5%20head

1 Like

ok boomer

1 Like

ok zoomer