Guilds are officially being added to vesteria, with the community all interested in the benefits of this feature , In this post ill like to add on my personal additions that can be done to improve guilds for those who would like extra. With mechanics that your guild can do to gain higher reputation or as berezaa mentioned Guild Points (GP).
As of now the creation of this forum post Guild Points to my knowledge is a point system made specifically for Guilds as a way to express their Achievements in playing of Vesteria. As mentioned by berezaa in the discord so far these are the current ways to earn GP:
● Leveling Up - 3GP
● Giant Mob Kill - 1GP
● Daily Login - 1GP
- I am not entirely sure if Guilds will have a levelling system for the Level Up reward or if its the player level
The most challenging way to earn points but the most rewarding , Guild Wars. Lead up to 6 Members of your guild to go against the opposing 6 of the enemy team to earn GP.
● Guild Wars can be started in the new area called the Guild Hall
● 6 Members from a guild can only participate in a guild war 3 times per day to allow other members to compete
● Guild War can only be launched by an HR of the Guild
● 6 Players of each Guild are required for the War to start
● The Guild War will take place in another world but the colosseum map is the battleground
● Battle last for 5 minutes or if a guild reaches 30 eliminations
● Only members of both guilds can spectate but only their guild members to prevent cheating via thirdparty software like Discord Calls
Securing the win grants the winning Guild 3 GP and +1 Win to the guild’s Statistics However the losing Guild loses -3 GP.
Who wouldnt want to flex your guild by showing off it’s achievements to gain a greater reputation and on the leaderboards. Here are some achievements guilds can earn for completing tasks and winning Guild Wars most granting special Guild Banners that can be shown next o your Guild in its description and on the Leaderboards
● Burning Desire
This achievement grants toward your guild for winning 5 Guild Wars in a row
• Earning this achievement grants the Flaming Banner
● Fragged Out
This achievement is earned if your guild reaches the maximum required kills for winning a guild war
• This achievement grants the Skull Banner
This achievement is earned when a total of 25 Wins is aquired in total from your Guild
• This achievement grants the Sword Banner
This achievement is earned if a member of your guild had the most eliminations in a guild war
• Earning this achievement grants the Lightning Bolt banner
This achievement is given to the Guild that has the highest GP at the end of a week
• This achievement grants the Star Banner aswell as Leaderboard Rewards
This achievement is rewarded for being the top guild at the end of the month
• This achievement grants the Trophy banner aswell as Leaderboard Rewards
There are so many more possible achievements that i could list but i dont want the post to be too long your free already to suggest some cool thoughts on these and your own
Banners will be the first thing you will see when inspecting a player’s guild. Banners design can be either a White Outline or White Fill of the mobs of Vesteria or Special Items like the Hog Face or the Spider Fang. they will also have a base colour behind the Icon.
Banners can be earned from Guild Achievements as seen above
- Think of banners like the banner of Vesteria factions in Nilgarf except a different icon and Colour.
Every Guild depending on their GP earned will be shown on the leaderboards wherevee it is to be located or seen. Being on top of the leaderboard for a given time should grants guilds simple Rewards which can encourage them to continue striving to be on top, Here are the rewards that should be earned for being on the leaderboards.
● End of the Week
• The guild is granted the Champion achievement and it’s banner aswell as all participating members of the Guild War to earn 200 Silver and 50 Ethyr. But non participating members earn 25 Silver
• The participating members of the Guild War earn 120 Silver and 30 Ethyr
• Participating members of a guild earns 100 Silver and 20 Ethyr
● End of a Month
• The guild earns the Leader achievement aswell as its banner and all the members who participated earns 250 Silver and 100 Ethyr
• Members who participated earns 200 Silver and 80 Ethyr
• Members who participated earns 100 Silver and 50 Ethyr
There can be many more rewards other than Silver and Ethyr but to keep my post as short and simple ill stop here for now.