[Guild] Seaside Syndicate [SS] (Interactive Repost)

Seaside Syndicate

We are one of the greatest guilds in Vesteria of all time, founded on January 5th, 2019, and the eldest guild of its kind to live by the same vow for over 8 months. Since day one we vowed to only recruit a few members a week. This in turn turned our guild into a small but powerful, closely connected community. Here we seek to reach the top, but not to push down eachother do it. We don’t impose daily activity, but require members to be sub-active in the game and discord. We don’t intend to mass recruit to gain numbers and attention for our guild, instead we are a private guild, and have our own unique requirements to join our guild.

β€œπ”šπ”’, π”ͺ𝔒π”ͺπ”Ÿπ”’π”―π”° 𝔬𝔣 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”–π”’π”žπ”°π”¦π”‘π”’ π”–π”Άπ”«π”‘π”¦π” π”žπ”±π”’, 𝔰π”₯π”žπ”©π”© 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔒𝔠𝔱 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”Ÿπ”’π”žπ” π”₯𝔒𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔬π”ͺ 𝔬𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯 π”±π”Άπ”―π”žπ”«π”«π”¦π” π”žπ”© 𝔀𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔑𝔰 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π” π”―π”žπ”Ÿβ€

Our Ranking System

Unlike many guilds within Vesteria, we don’t use a very complicated ranking system. In our system, there are 2 main membership ranks that can be achieved:

1. Seaside Recruit: This rank is made up of people who have recently joined the guild within a week time-span. After being in the guild for a full week, they are promoted to the next rank.
  2. Seaside Divine: This rank is made up of the majority of members who have been in the guild for 1 week up to several months.

Instead of implementing a full-pledged ranking system, we have a job system. Members can pledge to jobs within the guild and receive unique roles for their respective job titles. Higher ranking members have their own job class which they can consist of several different jobs that pertain to one general job class (this also differentiates their role from other members within the guild).

Current main job classes:

1. Round Table: These players are elected members who were chosen to plan, administer, and run the guild.
  2. Guildmaster: This is the leader of the guild and always someone one could contact to get feedback, information, or help from. They make sure the guild is running smoothly and hosts the majority of Round Table meetings.

Our Recruitment Policy

In order to join the guild you must be at least level 30 on one character slot, and must contact/be contacted by @Pouya1388 (Doteki#9237) to join the guild.

He will walk you through an interview which will determine whether or not you join the guild.

Our Foreign Policy

Because we are a private guild, we don’t let random visitors into our main discord. The only exception to this policy are ambassadors, who have to fill out a form and template to enter the guild’s public panel. Only one ambassador is allowed per guild.

Note: This is an interactive repost of the original [Guild] Seaside Syndicate [SS].

This topic will be updated regularly

4 Likes

why now lol its been like 7 months

@Anthonychi I’m inevitable

ok

wdym lost access to the original

the mods or devs never explained it to me, but I lost complete ownership of my posts

looks like mr krabs got you

also, this is the anti anti guild spray shield ladder in case you make another

|=|
|=|
|=|
|=|
|=|

@Pouya1388 xdd gotem, every guild is sprayed equally, and if you repost, you’re gonna get sprayed twice if you did the first time

We moved it to the original account since all guild related announcements and notices were being posted there anyway.

Mmm, yes very epic.

8 replies and no spray??
this must be a new record

Tweet! (aka anti immigrant land)
(let the visitors in!)

It isn’t immune tho >:))

You sure about that? :face_with_monocle:

stop going trump mode
let immigrants in

you mean illegal vesterians

well in chicken guild we have free potioncare
and we let visitors in

edit this post to a anti guild spray so you cant be stopped by anything :wink:

@DeanNoobLeader

don’t do it :no_mouth:

resist the urge

@DeanNoobLeader

Time to get my acid anti guild spray smh

Tweet! (I’m raiding the seaside and no syndicate can stop me!
Mwahahaha!)