🔖 Guide for Free Stat and Skill Reset Tome

:warning: Ensure to read all warnings like this one to ensure you do not run into problems. This tutorial will explain everything a player needs to know about Stat and Skill reset
tomes aswell as how to obtain them for free

What are Stat and Skill Reset Tomes?

Stat Reset Tome

A stat reset tome is a soulbound premium currency item which cost 400 Ethyr, that allows the player to return/reset all of his/her Stat Points for redistribution of their stats by choice. This item does not affect Stat Points earned by equipment, it only affects the points earned by Levelling up.

statome

Skill Reset Tome
A skill reset tome is also a soulbound premium currency item that cost 450 Ethyr, that allows the player to reset/return all of his/her Skill Points for redistribution of their skills by choice. This item only affects your Adventurer and Class Ability points aswell as their Subclass points.

skill%20tome

As shown in the image below 2 parts of the picture is circled in both red and green

statskill

:green_heart: The green area that is circled indicates your Stat Points
:heart: The red area circled indicates your Skill Books which contain your Skill Points

How to Obtain a Stat and Skill Reset Tome for FREE?

Cant afford any of the tomes? Accidentally added a point somewhere? Unsatisfied with your skill of choice?

Dont worry i got you covered.

:warning: KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU CAN ONLY RECEIVE A STAT AND SKILL RESET TOME ONCE PER SLOT/SAVE

:bookmark: Stat Reset Tome

Obtaining a Stat Reset Tome can be received by talking to a guy named Vincent in Nilgarf for the cost of 50 Silver.

:warning: It is recommended to ensure that you have 50 SILVER before doing this process

Firstly when entering Nilgarf you would follow the path near the Old lady who is sweeping her lawn up until you reach the Red Tent.

Dont even think about questioning the quality of this gif…

Step 1: Enter the door under the building.

Step 2: Interact with the NPC whose name is Vincent
stat2

Step 3: Vincent will prompt you to scramble your stat points for the cost of 10 Silver, click Lets do it! followed by his dialogue you will be prompted to confirm, click Do it.

:warning: Make sure to accept the scramble

stat3

stat4

stat6

Now after you have confirmed to scramble your stats for the cost of 10 Silver this is the important step.

:warning: Repeat Step 3, FOUR more times which will be equal to 50 SILVER By the 5th time you scrambled your Stats.

Vincent will say he feels sorry for you and will give
you a FREE Stat Reset Tome!

:warning: REMEMBER YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS ONCE PER SAVE SLOT

:bookmark: Skill Reset Tome

:warning: REMEMBER YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS ONCE PER SAVE SLOT

Upon entering NIlgarf opposite Taximan Dave there is a path that leads to a few houses and the Barber, go up this path.

Step 1: Upon going up this path on your right there will be a house with a open door, if you look closely upstairs you can see a chest on the balcony.
pathdoor

Step 2: Upon entering the house you will go up the stairs behind a few boxes

Step 3: After going up the stairs you will be in another room, continue to go up another pair of stairs right around the corner.

Step 4: You will come across 2 doors, walk through the door on your left and exit the house from the following door.

There you go , a chest will be on the balcony , open it to receive your Skill Reset Tome!

path7

• I Already opened the chest aswell as the other chest located in nilgarf which is why it says 2/2

:warning: REMEMBER YOU CAN ONLY DO THESE ONCE PER SAVE SLOT

12 Likes

very helpful

is gub guide

didn’t know about the skill reset, thanks!!

stat tome not free

How dare you point this out

ok wheres my free tome

1 Like

Read :moyai:

Wait, they fixed the bluesteel chests?

This is a completely different chest an the bluesteel i dont think so

thanks for locating me the free skill tome though, now i can reset my skills

1 Like

Yo thanks! I actually didn’t know that you could get a free skill reset tome, this is prob one of the most useful guides ever posted in the forums.

2 Likes

You can also get both from Chad in mush grotto and the new boss in forsaken isle

Ye but you can get this instantly rather than depending on a drop chance