Gear up your IRL character with a Vesteria shirt - Act fast, 50% off for one day only!

Hey everyone!

I really want to make sure that all of our awesome Alpha players can get their hands on a Vesteria shirt. We bought these shirts for the whole team and for a ton of Roblox employees. They are really soft and awesome shirts.

So, for today only, I’m literally selling Vesteria shirts at a loss. They are 50% off their normal price. Use the code ALPHA when checking out here for the discount:

Act fast, this is the only chance you’ll get to buy such an awesome shirt so cheap!

4 Likes

Literally losing money selling these shirts! Get one while you can!

3 Likes

What a great deal! There was no way I was going to miss out on it!

10 Likes

What bonuses does it have? INT? STR? How much defense?

also thank you for this blessing

4 Likes

I’m buying one for @Aries, she’s been one of my best friends for a year now, since I met her back in SwordBurst II. C:

Update: SOMEONE decided that she didn’t want her parents to question a random shirt showing up at her door. >:C I’m not really upset about it, but I’ll find something to get her this Christmas.

1 Like

I didn’t know she had a forums account :face_with_monocle:

does it give any defense? I only wear armor when I go outside

That’s not true, you have armor on right now!

I hear it’s the most powerful item because its stats level up with you

As the years progress the shirt earns “nostalgia points” which strengthens it

But its initial stats are pretty good. About 12 defense at level 1 and +1 to all stats, adding 1 defense and 1 to a stat in chronological order (strength, then vit, then int, then dex) leading to a solid 42 defense and +8 str, +8 vit, +7 int, and +7 dex at level 30 without even adding scrolls to the equation

Definitely a solid choice for any build, especially good for dungeons due to its versatility. Its only flaw is when you enter the school dungeon as the student mobs will try to inflict debuffs on you due to wearing a ROBLOX shirt

Oh, so you’re that shadow figure outside my house! Let me get my broadsword, be prepared noob :sunglasses:

Have fun trying to hurt me with that lint roller.

exposefd me :C