I noticed that peoples been complaining about poisting more than one idea and that the layout was not so great. so i removed the life skill ideas for another post. this will just be heavily focused on making sure how the classes should rewamp.
This will be my clean and more improved attempt of adding this idea and should give more a clear pic over what this feature is about.
Keep in mind if you want to critize the suggetion have sone valid reasons such as why it would not work. Instead of just “Bad english grammar and spelling” or “it has mutliple of requested feature request” Since it’s not. It’s a Revamp If you don’t know what that means then just look it up, It’s not that hard.
- So far i noticed that Berezza has really tried to make the mage less crappy but for no avail i have some form of a solution to this problem, and at the same time not hurting the other classes. I really hope the developers will look into this since i put alot of thinking and effort into this making sure i’d work great with all of the classes and have it be more balanced.
- Zap should now be able to zap multiple of targets but at the same time deal alot more less damage. Incressing its stats will let you be able to zap multiple of targets and slifghty incress its damage. Zap will also no longer be auto lock on and you will instead be an manual aim only.
Magic Bomb -
- Will be alot more accruate and you should be able cast it how ever you want ethier in close or long range and the attack radius should be the same. The cast time and protictles should also be faster.
“Passive - Arcane strike” :
- Will replace the normal attack with a 2 hit medium range magic claw strike which will replenesh your mana on each strike, it sort of makes no sense that the mages still swings around their magical staff like some barbaric brute when their all about being magical and intelligent. heres an idea how the magic claw should look like :https://gyazo.com/bf090dd16703663dfcb6effadd616c97
Mages will also be able to Recharge their mana by using this move where they will keep complety still and will start to recharge 20 mana every 0.5 sec. Putting more skill points into this will incress it stat, How ever If the player gets attacked during that animation it will cancel the move and become into a 30 sec cooldown. So people are going to have to be more strategic to use this move.
Should have their Magica replaced With something called AP: Action Points.
- With this Warriors will not be able to use any mana potions but will instead have to either have to self manage their AP or they will have to use an AP potion. AP points will regenrate as of how mana would regenrate but will regenrate alot faster while outside of combat . You will also get AP back by hitting enemies with normal attacks and with certain skill attacks. AP will scale on your STR and VIT.
- Should only be activated once the player hit the ground and not midway in the air. that way i’d feel more connected and also make more sense. It should also incress it’s hit radius depending how high in the air the player was.
- Should also make the player invulnerable during that phase.
- basically heres how it works when you hold down the block button, you start blocking and you release ur guard whenever u release the Block button. While you’re blocking, all the attacks that land on you, your block will eat it’s damage. * So whenever you take dmg your block takes it inside. Whenever you release the guard there’s a small cooldown before u can raise it again. When your block reaches 0 you’re stunned for a short amount of time and you get a 5 second cooldown before ur block starts regening again. However if you raise your block right before the attack lands and the the attack is a physical attack * the enemy will be parried and u can punish them.
- Your character will start to do a spin attack where a small whirlwind will be around you. You will be able to hold click this attack, Each 1 sec will cost you 25 AP but will give you back 5 AP each Time you hit an enemy. So this move would be great againts group of enemies.
Hunters will also use AP aswell and it will work pretty much the same as the warriors.
- Hunters should have some form of a dash abbilty that lets the hunter dash 3 times in a row for a short distance which will let you dash in any direction. This will also make the player invulnerable during that phase.
They will also be able to dash mid air but will only be able to dash one at a time if the player is in air.
- As of right now the knife throw feels kinda meh and sort of lame, i think there’s a better and cooler way to fix this: Have it so each rank you put in a knife throw you’d be able to add additonal knives into the throw. This will also give you the option to switch between foward throw and radius throw. with this the knife throw will get a bit of damage nerf but in return let you throw multiple knifes which you can swap modes on how you want to throw em. And for this not to be spammed in pvp, if none of these knifes hits the enemy the cooldown will be for around 5 sec. So only if you hit an enemy it will have no cool down.
Will now deal additional damage when using invisibility "once it gets added* and will also do life steal for 5% of the damage, can be incressed depending on how much points you put, which in max will let you deal 10%
- Hunters will be able to grab both small/normal enemies as well as players which will deal small amount of damage but stun the enemy. In PVE if a player does a grab move on an enemy and if there’s other enemies around it will cause a small radius and stun the other enemys aswell. the stun will last for around 3 sec and will have around 15 sec cooldown. Meanwhile in pvp this will be reduced to 1 sec.
Answerd questions :
A) its interesting but there some prob in it, how can it be balanced if mage get a ranged auto attack ?(if its not dont mind it).
- Well for starters its going to be a manual aim and will only have a medium range in it, it won’t do massive amount of damage mostly around 380 to 480 damage per attack if you have it maxed out and if your around level 30.
B) Zap is a magic skill for Quick attack close range, what the point of making it a multi hit and manual aim ? it would be better a new skill like that but not zap and Magic bomb is a long range skill that doing huge dmg by changing it to a close range too and making it faster you gonna need to nerf the dmg, mage are pretty hard to beat cuz catching them are pretty annoying so by doing that you gonna make mage invinsible.
- As for Zap it’s to OP and broken in PVP wise but really bad in PVE. I really think if it could hit multiple of enemies when using it would make the grind much more fun, and as i said the zap will have a decent damage nerf but in return will let you hit multiple of enemies. “Will only work in PVE how ever”