Forum Game: 99 Potions of Healing on the wall

lets see how far this goes
I’ll start

Edit: here is an example
99 Potions of Healing on the wall, 99 Potions of Healing, take one down, pass it around, 98 potions of healing

after pass it around go down a number

99 Potions of Healing on the wall, 99 Potions of Healing, take one down, pass it around, 98 Potions of healing on the wall.

98 Potions of Healing on the wall, 98 Potions of Healing, take one down, pass it around, 97 Potions of Healing on the wall.

97 Potions of Healing on the wall, 97 Potions of Healing, take one down, pass it around, 96 Potions of Healing on the wall.

96 Potions of Healing on the wall, 96 Potions of Healing, take one down, pass it around, 95 Potions of Healing on the wall.

@Phoenix , that should say 96 Potions of Healing at the end, and @giveme11 that should say 95 Potions at the end

Thanks, sorry was mislead by Pheonix since he didn’t change his end one too.

Why did u say 0

facepalm

When did I say that???

Thanks

95 Potions of Healing on the wall, 95 Potions of Healing, take one down, pass it around, 94 Potions of Healing on the wall.

Yes you are

1 Like

I agree

94 Potions Of Healing On The Wall, 94 Potions Of Healing, Take One Down, Pass It Around, 93 Potions Of Healing On The Wall.

93 Potions Of Healing On The Wall, 93 Potions Of Healing, Take One Down, Pass It Around, 92 Potions Of Healing On The Wall.

92 Potions of Healing on the wall, 92 Bottle of Healing, take one down, pass it around, 91 Potions of healing on the wall.

91 Potions of Healing on the wall, 91 Bottles of Healing, take one down, pass it around, 90 Potions of healing on the wall.

90 Potions of Healing on the wall, 90 Bottles of Healing, take one down, pass it around, 89 Potions of healing on the wall.

89 Potions of Healing on the wall, 89 Bottles of Healing, take one down, pass it around, 88 Potions of healing on the wall.