Forsaken Legacy

ABOUT:
JPEG_20200318_002214
Credits to: Thekingofgingers3 for making this awesome logo, he also went on ahead to make logos with different backgrounds of every locations in Vesteria.

-Forsaken Legacy is an early alpha guild founded by me and 2 other good friends of mine I met while playing Vesteria :smiley:. Back then the guild was very small and we were not competitive at all, just having fun and playing the game together. Since both of them has stopped playing, I’m the only one carrying the Legacy they both left behind which is the guild. After all the blood, sweat and tears, our guild has achieved a tier 3 guild hall, the guild is now over 20 members and still counting… ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Staffs

Guild Leader [Lord Banana]:
-TribalBanana (Me!)

Generals [Guardians of Bananas]:
-marinenemesis456
-puncake_pie
-NavaDragons

Officers [Chief of Monkeys]:
-Dan_E56
-NoobsBody
-Thekingofgingers3
-SomeWeirdPee

Requirements

You are required to have at least 1 Max level slot and you have to stay active in both the game and in our discord server.

To climb up the ranks, simply stay active continuously and be loyal to the guild. :innocent:

If you think you have what it takes to become one of us or simply want to just join our server for fun feel free to click the link below.

-https://discord.gg/FHguQ7p

That’s all I have to say for y’all fellow vesterians, remember don’t always eat Bananas as they might be my missing tribe members.

RECRUITMENT: NOW OPEN [Join fast only accepting 6 more members] ♪ヽ(・ˇ∀ˇ・ゞ)