Forgotten Crystal Caves [Minigame Dungeon]

I want to suggest adding a new area to the game that can be entered from redwood forest. It will be a high risk high reward maze map full of puzzles, traps and dead ends made by the people that lived in there before. If you reach the end and manage find the orb. It will reward you with a random ancient skill, it has a 10% chance to kill u. If u die from the orb u will get teleported to redwood pass and it resets the cave (Note: Dying from the orb will make u drop money and exp but in a lower amount). In order to get to the orb you will need to go through multiple levels of the ancient passages each ending in a 10 wave enemy event the final wave will be a boss wave that will spawn a super giant enemy u need to kill so it drops the key to open the door to next the level. Reaching the end and not perishing to the orb will give u a random skill of the following:

Mage

Magic Crystal (10 mana, 3 sec cd) - Summon and launch a crystal shard made out of mana at your cursor that will do a different things depending on what color it is: Red - Does no damage but applies the shattering crystal status effect (explodes after 5 seconds and spawns a bunch of crystal shards, dealing heavy damage to the unfortunate person that got hit and medium damage to all other enemies around it). Cyan - Does low magic damage and jump from enemy to enemy. Green - Does low damage, and turns the damage done into a shield for the user. Purple - Does medium damage and shatters into multiple projectiles the further it travels lowering the damage every time it shatters into smaller pieces.

Support Crystal (lasts for 10 sec, 50 mana, 30 sec cd) - Summon a crystal that will boost your and all allies’s damage by 5%, regen mana (5 per sec) and heal you (10 per sec) while in its radius (non stackable)

Crystal Binding (lasts for 3 sec, 30 mana, 10 sec cd) - after a short delay crystals will burst out of the ground at your cursor, trapping any targets caught in the crystals will be unable to escape them unless they do enough damage to the crystals. It can be canceled if the user gets damaged during the casting of the ability.

Crystal Wings (toggle-able, 10 mana per sec, 30 sec cd) - Gain increased speed and the ability to fly using magical crystal wings that will shatter and explode into multiple crystal shards dealing low damage to the user and attacker placing the wings on cooldown. This is one of the rarer abilities that the orb gives.

Crystallized Enchancement (100 mana, 1 min cd) - your next 10 basic attacks will all act like “Magic Crystal”. This is one of the rarer abilities that the orb will give.

[Passive ability] Breaking Point - You have 10% chance to apply shattering crystal status effect via basic attacks.

Warrior

Crystal Armor (lasts for 3 sec, 20 mana, 10 sec cd) - blocks the next hit when activated and creates a small AOE attack that gives the shattering crystal effect to the opponent.

Crystal Blade (lasts for 5 hits, 30 mana, 30 sec cd) - Enhance your sword’s blade with crystals making it deal 20% extra damage for the next 5 attacks. It applies shattering crystal debuff on the final attack.

Protective Crystal (lasts for 10 sec, 50 mana, 60 sec cd) - Using this ability will encase you into a protective crystal shielding that will heal you. Can be broken if enough damage it dealt to the shield.

Crystal Wings (toggle-able, 10 mana per sec, 30 sec cd) - Gain increased speed and the ability to fly using magical crystal wings that will shatter and explode into multiple crystal shards dealing low damage to the user and attacker placing the wings on cooldown. This is one of the rarer abilities that the orb gives.

Crystal Weaponry (lasts for 1 hit, 75 mana, 30 sec cd) -
Summon a giant crystal hammer and hit the ground in front of you creating a small AOE attack, applying shattering crystal effect, dealing low damage, launching crystals in all directions and stunning everyone caught in the AOE for 3 sec.
If crystal wings are active, leap upwards and throw a crystal spear at your cursor that deals medium damage and does the same thing as crystal hammer but at a longer range. This is one of the rarer abilities that the orb gives.

[Passive ability] Crystal Counter - the lower your health is, the more damage from enemies gets turned into crystals that will fly in all directions (up to 10%).

Hunter

Crystal Arrows (toggle-able, 5 mana per arrow) - If u are out of arrows you start shooting weaker arrows that will shatter into a small AOE attack when it hits something and it cannot pierce enemies . If you have arrows on you and you activate the ability it starts shooting crystal tipped arrows that will deal more damage and shatter into a small AOE attack.

Crystal Blast (20 mana, 10 sec cd) - After a short delay of charging a crystal enhanced arrow, shoot it and deal heavy damage, it shatters into a medium sized AOE crystal attacks (not affected by gravity).

Crystal dash (30 mana, 20 sec cd) - Summon a crystal shield and dash forward. If you hit an enemy you will attempt to dash to another enemy (a total of 5) leaving a path of crystals, applying shattering crystal status debuff to everything in your path and apply a 50% defence buff to the user for 1 sec. But if you miss you will get stunned for 2 sec.

Crystal Boots (toggle-able, 5 mana and 0.5 stamina per sec, 5 sec cd) - Enhance your boots using crystal magic. It grants you the ability to climb on walls at the cost of stamina. Climbing on a wall will grants you to be able to double jump again.

Crystal execution (10 mana, 30 sec cd) - Stab the ground and after a short delay a big sharp crystal will burst out of the ground at your cursor, dealing low damage and executing everything if its under 10% hp. You are unable to move during this act and will backfire if you miss. This is one of the rarer abilities that the orb gives.

[Passive ability] Shatter - Every time u get hit you send out crystal shards (3-5) flying in all directions that deal low damage.

These are endgame abilities level 45+ and they will cost 20% of your hp and 10x the normal mana cost if you are using them under level 45.
This is like a boss rush but without the time limit, you can either go alone or with a friend and it can have anywhere from 4-15 Floors.
The rewards for reaching the end is a loot chest full of money (300-600 silver) that will be equally spread to everyone in the party and a random ability of the listed above. (Note: You can get a hunter ability even if you are a mage.)
Rare treasure rooms can be found from time to time containing a chest that will give you random loot and money (200-400 silver).

Example Floor:


ps. I tried changing the bg or making it transparent.

First, Gauntlet is not a wave event.

Second, the random reception of skills means that you are likely to get trash that is utterly useless, making the entire dungeon useless. Perhaps instead of a random skill, it has a 25% chance to kill, a 50% chance to do nothing, and a 25% chance to grant your choice of the skill for your faction.

The puzzle will probably become obsolete as soon as one person figures it out so maybe something else for that, also this is cool but its seems more like a mini game/dungeon (like sq) then an area (like seaside path)

fixed the typo in the title.

I like the Idea of the crystal caves, but idk about the abilities and mazes.

123giggiboo :ghost:

:weary:

2 Likes

hnelo leader, like a lot of other forum users you have been sent a friend request by me, @lilbub221 aka :ghost::clown_face:

2 Likes

Ah yes, not a whispering dunes copy, I like.

2 Likes

ok, u can be fren. Let’s not get too off topic.
If you sent me a roblox friend request I usually decline them because idk who sends them.

1 Like

thank you for fixing the typo

hmmm i’m pretty sure he didn’t mention the gauntlet and if u want to change everything about it u should make your own suggestion.

Anything posted in the Requesting New Feature category is meant to be critiqued. I am not changing everything, merely critiquing ideas which would be unbalanced or otherwise ruin the gameplay experience.